NLD

Reaction score
In my luton save, i keep losing over £100k each month, whats the easiest way to make money through the season without selling players in the transfer windows?

thanks

Indeed, cup progression is a good way to make decent money.

Also, try and pick up some decent players on a free transfer and sell them on in the next window for a profit.

If you're having trouble discovering why you are incurring such losses, then feel free to post up some screenshots of your finances for us to dissect.

In my luton save, i keep losing over £100k each month, whats the easiest way to make money through the season without selling players in the transfer windows?

thanks
Prostitution?

You must have a massive wage expenditure or are paying transfer fees in installments or are paying a loan. Luton is one of the better supported teams in the low leagues. Even if you do what I do and schedule midweek friendlies against premiership reserve squads you'll still barelly break even ( get triallists in and use them as well as your reserves and u18's instead of your 1st team)

Play friendlies against big clubs, the gate revenue would be shared.

Friendlys, Cup Runs, Players with high wages who aren't playing- Sell or Loan.
Basically all the stuff that has been metioned :)

@up if you play with Man City your money loss is normal, and don't worry you don't need to look out for it

if you really want to stop losing it you will need to get a good reputation so players don't only come for money and rebuild the team, but this is alot of work and alot of players won't leave their huge contracts but it can be done i guess.

anyways it is way too much work for money you don't actually lose

(this is only for Man City, and other such teams)