postrotok

Reaction score
Hello guys , i want to share one very good tactic with you. I created this to try and it gave me some fantastic results. Its 4-1-4-1 or 4-6-0 tactic without striker with SS. He is the main scorer and main player, He usually has a rating around 9 . So it must be a good SS.
I don't know how to make a good description about this tactic . i wrote it is a totally different than others because of its unique style of play.

I think it also needs time to make it fluid. if you just put it for one match it wont get you good results , but when players adopt to it, than they create mess .

I notice that also, my teams create more CCC and play better when they face big or better clubs. It is because of their pressing which creates many holes in their defense. We make also a very fair number of passes per game , around 500 and about 75% of them accurate .

when you try to play with it, it creates so many chances and it plays attractive football. You can see a lot of one-two passes , good possession , patience in midfield and defense (they are not just pumping the ball to attack) . I had a problem with every tactic because all my players were acting like they have a bomb in their legs and not the ball, always some kind of rush. Pumping it up front.
So i tried everything to stop that because i like calm and passing football also playing with goalkeeper when you win the ball at your own third of field, and waiting for real chance to score a goal. Also this tactic will not provide like 50 shots per match . It can provide 20 shots, 10 shots, but with 10 shots you create at least 3 CCC or 5 half chances. With every team i played i had the most shots on target ratio, more than 50%

I tested this tactic with different teams. Tested through TFF test and through TPL (underdog) test. with very good results. Started to play also with Leicester, only a few games.

I DONT USE ANY OIS. You can try to use it , but i dont know if it will work .

I will post some screenshots and you will see the results i made. Feel free to test and let me know about your results.

View attachment 191411View attachment 191410View attachment 191409View attachment 191408View attachment 191407View attachment 191406View attachment 191405

View attachment 191404 *lost game

View attachment 191403View attachment 191402

View attachment 191401 (lester save)

I will upload more pics later . Hope it will work for you. enjoy

View attachment 191400

Last edited:
Any pictures of the actual formation? (at the office else I'd just download)

Great results rrepek. Do You remember the old Montenegro tactic from fm 14? I think u also liked that tactic.
Yes, I do. :) I like tac. from Postrotok :) and this version is really strong!

Last edited:
Too bad I really dont like strikerless tactic it looks nice :)

NO WAY !!! :) I think you should make a very accurate description of this tactic because for me it works perfectly
Now I want to start next season only this tac. because currently with this tac. I started 1st November
Sorry for my english ;)
View attachment 1008300View attachment 1008301View attachment 1008302View attachment 1008303View attachment 1008304View attachment 1008305View attachment 1008306View attachment 1008307View attachment 1008308View attachment 1008309View attachment 1008299

Very Good results mate.
I don't know how to make a good description about this tactic . i wrote it is a totally different than others because of its unique style of play.

I think it also needs time to make it fluid. if you just put it for one match it wont get you good results , but when players adopt to it, than they create mess .

I notice that also, my teams create more CCC and play better when they face big or better clubs. It is because of their pressing which creates many holes in their defense. We make also a very fair number of passes per game , around 500 and about 75% of them accurate .

Maybe i should upload some videos of my goals. I love it because , usually the entire team, and almost every player has a touch to it before scoring a goal .

I will try this tactic with a lower league club (vanarama conference) and see how it works.

Rrpek , thank you for your feedback and i am glad that you enjoy it. if you have time , u can feel free to mae description, upload some actions etc.

Thanks again

seems very good but boring formation imo

Boring formation - it only looks like that .

trust me , when you try to play with it, it creates so many chances and it plays attractive football. You can see a lot of one-two passes , good possession , patience in midfield and defense (they are not just pumping the ball to attack) . I had a problem with every tactic because all my players were acting like they have a bomb in their legs and not the ball, always some kind of rush. Pumping it up front.
So i tried everything to stop that because i like calm and passing football also playing with goalkeeper when you win the ball at your own third of field, and waiting for real chance to score a goal. Also this tactic will not provide like 50 shots per match . It can provide 20 shots, 10 shots, but with 10 shots you create at least 3 CCC or 5 half chances. With every team i played i had the most shots on target ratio, more than 50% .

Hope you will try it and notice us about your results. :)

What training do you use? Also, who should take corners?

I never touch training , so i dont know what training is included when you start the game. I just hope my assistant, takes control of it. Also i leave everything to my assistant like talks with media, pep talks, friendlies etc. Only thing is that i dont use OI nor him .

About the corners, i think i have a very bad corner routine , maybe just a few goals from corners. I put my MCR to take them. But if you have any other suggestion about corners , i would like to try it.

Too bad I really dont like strikerless tactic it looks nice :)

i understand, but, who knows , maybe you like this one :)) Its economy boost to your team, when you sell all your attackers and buy a solid SS :) you finish the job