Audiotwist

Reaction score
Why?
Every stupid team that bids for my players always offer money over a period of 48 months, which is stupid. Why does EVERY team do this?

How is it stupid?
Usually it's because the funds aren't available right away or they want to keep some back for other signings.
I've used it to sign people when i've not had the money just because I'm about to win a cup or the season is close to ending and money will come in.

Because receiving 10 million over 4 years time seems pointless. I'd rather get the money right away than get 2.5 a year.
You can't tell me Inter Milan, AC Milan, Sampdoria or Aston Villa haven't all got £10m available to spend.

Because that's how most transfers are done in real life.

What Irish Scouse said... And if your so ****** about it negociate to make it all upfront. 9/10 times they come up with a cash offer.

Any chance I get I pay for players monthly.

If you notice, some teams can't afford to splash out the cash all at once. If the player you are selling is good, the better teams will offer you the most up front in hopes of securing the transfer, while weaker teams will pay monthly because it's all they can do.