iJAMIE

Reaction score
hi, a few people recently have been recommending monzon as a great left back. i am just wondering if he is on patch 9.0.3 with a large database because i cant find him :/. also what team does he play for at the start?

& would it be possible to get some screenshots up of his stats when he is at his peak :D

thanks ;)

He is on Patch 9.0.3 with a large database. He starts of at Boca Juniors and this is him as of 2015:

picture.php

thanks so much nursemorph. :D
abit strange that i havent been able to find him :S

his stats are pretty amazing. you had experience with him? :)

He is a good left back. Great going forward. He is contracted to Boca but is on loan at Real Betis. You can't sign him until the second season as he has a buy now clause for 5.5m with Betis.

Good signing for most teams.

thanks so much nursemorph. :D
abit strange that i havent been able to find him :S

his stats are pretty amazing. you had experience with him? :)

Nope, no experience whatsoever. I play as Eastbourne Boro....can't get any decent players to come to me

He looks good but for some reason he doesn't play that well. His stats for the season are in a Valencia team that are 2nd in La Liga and he has only had 2 seasons where his league stats have been above 6.59oO)

Please look into signing 'Juan Manuel Vargas'. If you are early on and he is still at Fiorentina then you should get him for a reasonable price. His stats are out of this world in my third season as Manchester United.

i always play with patch 9.0.3 and a large database and i can never find him?:S

i had him in my boro prem league winning side, awesome he is. got loads of goals and assits too