Danyul

Reaction score
The majority of the season I had most of my team at superb morale, which takes a while to build up. Then after 1 poor game, virtually all of them drop to "poor". A bit drastic, but maybe understandable. But yet after 45 mins of that game, 2 players played below par (not even anything ridiculous like < 5 rating) and both dropped straight to VERY POOR. Wtf? That's ridiculous, it shouldn't change that much, that quickly! I didn't use harsh teamtalks, and their happiness level is "enjoying playing for the club", so no problems there.

Now something that took 5-10 wins to build has gone straight down over a bad 45 mins, so that they won't be able to make a 5 yard pass anymore. Is there something wrong here?

I think they really made bad form a bit too drastic in this edition. I've had the same immediate drop to "very poor", which was strange and I can't explain.....last time it happened it was Iker Casillas in the midst of a clean sheet, which is just kind of absurd

However, bigger picture, its kind of ridiculous that you will regularly go half a season unbeaten, but can absolutely count on your team losing all confidence for an extended stretch at some point. I appreciate realism and understand that even the best teams hit rocky patches, but its how at team roundly just forgets how to play at least once a season that comes off very mechanical to me.

In my Cheltenham save, I signed Ahmend Soukouna on a free transfer, no matter what he does his morale is very poor, even though he has banged in 32 goals this season. I think this may be a glitch in the game!???? HELP

It seems to be only certain players. Gourcuff for me will drop to very poor/poor from superb every 5 matches or so, with there being no reason for it. Whereas the rest of my team stay around the same, from the same wins/losses/teamtalks etc.

i was finding tht if the oppostion manager commented to the media b4 a match tht a certain playa needs to be stopped then tht can affect a playas morale quite bad if he cant cope with media hype