ChippyLowe

Reaction score
Since downloading 11.3 I've found players randomly low on morale, I have conversations with them and they are fine, they sign new contracts and the morale doesn't change. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Currently Marc Albrighton who is a starter in my squad has very poor morale, we are not having a bad season, 7th place, in Europa League KO stages still and i've been easy going with him in team talks etc and he has a new contract, I have no idea why he would be this unhappy, any help?

maybe he is ****** off you retrained him to a striker :)

on a serious note, it just happens sometimes, you must have lost recently, when I lost 3:0 to Kobenhaven half my team went to poor morale even though it was my 1st loss of the season and played a younger team...

View attachment 145199

the next game I won and they went back to superb and very happy...

maybe something you said or did has ****** him off, check in your assistants advice in game and see if he says that he is struggling to motivate himself to play for you etc...

Thought this was a general chat topic when I saw the title XD Are you rotating your team a lot or is it just the rest of the squad that you're not playing enough?