afcstu

Reaction score
I'm currently playing FM2015 Beta and in my first season with arsenal i am 1st in the league about 10 games to go but all season my players morale has been poor/abysmal because i didn't let chamberlain go to Liverpool. How do i fix the morale of my players??

Thanks Stu

I'm currently playing FM2015 Beta and in my first season with arsenal i am 1st in the league about 10 games to go but all season my players morale has been poor/abysmal because i didn't let chamberlain go to Liverpool. How do i fix the morale of my players??

Thanks Stu
Hold a team meeting maybe,let the player that wants to leave go. Its hard to get evryone back onside. Something i hope they fix before release

I already have.... this issue really needs to be fixed..

it is a bug, i have the same problem unfortunately. Best thing we can do is report it at the SI forum.. it is really a gamebreaking issue!

Definitely a bug, but just keep putting in positive pre match team talks (I have faith in you option) for low morale players and with a win, praise them more than you should for the first few games to boost morale. It's definitely a major concern though, very unrealistic for the squad to react the way they do