CCFC_1987

Reaction score
I am in my 3rd season in charge of Coventry City in the Coca Cola Championship

First 2 seasons finished midtable and 24 games in and I am 5th.

I dont understand why morale is so low, most players get a good amount of game time as I rotate as much as possible
Can one unhappy player bring the rest of the teams morale down?
When I try interact with this player I get the message " I feel our relationship has broken down"
Is their any way of turning this players mind around?

If not will his unhappiness effect the rest of the squad?

Thanks for any help

If the other players do not get on with that player, morale will decrease, I think but I'm not sure that a unhappy player can effect the rest of the squad.
If you play him in more games and then try to talk to him
Play some easy friendlies, and win by lots, should get morale of whole squad up.

Last edited:
If the other players do not get on with that player, morale will decrease, I think but I'm not sure that a unhappy player can effect the rest of the squad.
If you play him in more games and then try to talk to him
Play some easy friendlies, and win by lots, should get morale of whole squad up.
Thanks for the quick reply mate
Its not my results that are affecting morale im pretty sure of that

The player plays in most games, he is unhappy because I wouldnt let him move to a bigger club and I rejected his transfer request

When ever I did get a chance to speak to him I chose "the club can continue to grow and I want you to be part of that" the option was something like that to which I got the "I cant wait that long response"
I then told him he had a lack of respect for me and the club to which he responded " theirs no way I am backing down here"