More Clubs Than Tiger Woods!

W4NKER

Oct 4, 2011
This career is really a mix of a challenge/multiplayer/tactic testing experiment.

Using FMC Instant Result I'm looking to take over a few teams on one save, all in the same country and try to excel with each.

I've got the idea from a backup save I have where I 'manage' Everton, Southampton and Norwich. I use all three teams to test a tactic. It gives a fair perspective of a mid-high, mid, and mid-lower team in the Premier League.

So on this career/thread I plan to take over 3 or 4 teams and see how far I can take each.

Using instant result means speed won't be a great issue and I holiday between matches. I might then test a tactic from this forum (either one separate tactic with each team or one tactic with all teams for, say, 6 months or a full season). Ideally I may just continue with the Everton-Southampton-Norwich save (and maybe add a 4th manager) and see if we can ever overthrow the established order in the English Premier League.

[HR][/HR]
Let me know what you think?

And suggest teams and tactics to test.

Here is the final season of the first test I done. Tested my own tactics, Callamity's and TheCodFathers... Started with my own, mid-season with Callamity, end of season with CodFather.

mike887

Mar 29, 2013
its a really good idea m8 maybe adding a 4th with 1 of the teams that have come up and see how they do