More coaches = better players?

lfc

Reaction score
Does the number of coaches you have make an impact on how your players develop?

EG. If you have 5 fitness coaches of 15 or above as opposed to 1 fitness coach with 20 will that increase the players fitness more?

Hey, in your example you said 5 coaches with 15 or above fitness. Just fitness wont determine if he is a good coach.There are other stats he would require as well.I recommend having one coach of each speciality and 2 more coaches who are assigned in all training fields. For more info,check out the link in my sig down below

it's not the number of coaches whoe decides if your players will develop. I recommend you to have 1 really good coach for each training section. and then you should also have a number of coaches to back your good coaches up.

of course if you play as a lower league team you can't have a lot of coaches, in that case try to hire caoches that can be usefull in more than 1 section.

Hey, in your example you said 5 coaches with 15 or above fitness. Just fitness wont determine if he is a good coach.There are other stats he would require as well.I recommend having one coach of each speciality and 2 more coaches who are assigned in all training fields. For more info,check out the link in my sig down below

I know I was just using fitness coaches as an example