ajdedinamo

Reaction score
Have Hazard and Navas as my two wingers and so far Carroll is not scoring any goals from crosses. Mainly because I don't see many being played in. Any suggestions?

There are quite a few threads on here about the effectiveness (or lack of) of crosses, the general consensus from what I have read seems to be that most people are struggling to get a good crossing tactic working in FM11. I find I get more good crosses in from my fullbacks when they get forward then from my wingers TBH.

Tell them to hug the touchline and cross from; mixed.

1) float crosses
2) set your wingers to cross often aim Target Man and hug touchline (run with ball often, through balls never) cross from byline and creative freedom about 4 clicks below half way
3) set your fullbacks to cross often, aim Target man, through balls sometimes and cross from deep
4) set your Cm/Amc to cross from deep aim Target Man
5) set Carrol as your Target Man ball played to Head or Feet... depends on how you play.

i looking to try some tactic for juve that play on target man. i have toni but i thinking to buy some younger target man. any recomendation about target man and tactic?