phallus

Reaction score
Hey guys:

So I've already gone pretty far with AFC Telford, being promoted nearly every season. It got a bit easy.

I'm looking for a much more difficult challenge. Do you know the most obscure BSS/BSN team that has barely any renown/fame (sorry, I forgot the other word, English isn't my native tongue)?

The reason is because whenever I play a prem league reserve side with Telford, I get roughly $70k per game. So during preseason I constantly made over $1.5 million, plus had at least two-four reserve games a month to bolster my finances.

I was playing with Gloucester and the same only nets me $14k per game, since it seems Gloucester is not well known, but still rather easy.

I don't care about transfer budgets since I always poach frees or youths.

Is it that FM2011 has gotten much easier??

Let me know!

Stafford Rangers in the BSN in most of my games they have gone straight into administration and you cant buy any1 for the first couple of weeks as a result.

Vauxhall Motors, predicted to become last in Blue Square North, and there current players are really poor so your required to do a complete overhaull of the squad in your first season, also the transfer budget is £0 and wage budget is fairly low

Excellent prospects! I'm looking for the absolute worst off team in BSS/BSN. This might even become some sort of challenge for others too, something like get the crappiest team (have to agree on it) and whoever is the fastest to promote it to league 2 or 1 gets props, or whoever breaks a million quid, etc. etc.

Would be fun, no? ;)

I would but I have just got Cheltenham to the prem...so I want to progress even more with them.......goodluck in yours tho, sounds like you a true lower league football manager.:)

I really wish SI would stick in a couple more lower league levels or allow for better editing. Or heck, even a patch that we could purchase. I'm looking for the most difficult challenge possible because quite frankly, it's gotten too easy :(

Should try the challenge I gave myself. I created a local team, with an absolute minimum rep, training facilities, and youth centre, chairman and 1 director, and start the lowest league you can (which for me involved activation of Northern Premier Premier League or whatever it was called lol), and put your past experience as automatic. I did that, and it was the most challenging, and after a while, the most rewarding, satisfying save I did-currently in 2035 at the moment. Never enjoyed such a save

I downloaded an editor file that goes down to level 10 in england and have taken over the team from my old local town before i moved to Australia in abingdon united.

Its going to be a challenge and take a lot of patience to get them to the premier league but its what im aiming for. They only have a wage budget of 475 pounds and the media predicted me to finish 14th but so far im comming 1st and going ok.

If you really want a challenge i suggest giving this a try

What I worry about downloading those files is the stability and accuracy. No use if it corrupts or crashes, nor if it doesn't have authentic players.

Regarding the 'make your own team' it seems an interesting proposal, one which I might seriously take a look at, but I'd rather play with an already existing team. Btw, thanks 'reputation' was the word I was looking for !!!

Erm, I see english isnt your 1st language, but do you know what a phallus means in english? :p
How about trying a different lower league? Like the italian or french! I found the italian LLM quite challanging! serie B is a tough league for a low rep team! more so than the championship I feel

Change your experience to sunday league footballer and start unemployed for the ultimate LLM challenge. I managed to get a job at Maccabi HaShikma Hen of Israel! It was that or an Indonesian club!

Ajt how far have you got with your team?

Currently 3rd in the Premiership. Still awaiting success in Europe though lol. Won the Prem twice though, and FA Cup 3 times, and League Cup twice. Won smaller trophies too like the JPT and FA

Try some of the poorer Italian 4th tier teams, e.g. Crociati Noceto - they get LESS money in their second season!

Sunday league is what I always start out with, but didn't think about the holidaying until I get a job. That sounds brilliant! Which leagues did you load upon start? I have 12 gigs of ram so I think I can add quite a few :)

Edit:
Just found my new club: Bank Sumel in Indonesia. They are paying me $60 p/w and have only a $1,000 wage budget.
Now this I am going to relish !!!

Thanks for the holiday until get job trick :D

Edit 2:
Found out my team doesn't start their season until October. So I scheduled in friendlies for two solid months. About 63 friendlies back to back, each at $12k. The board is going to love me, especially considering they started out with only $88k :D
I don't even have a reserve team! I am going to try to build a youth academy since they have nearly f*** all of facilities there.
They don't have any corporate offices (0), training ground is **** (1), youth facilities are less **** (2), no youth academy, youth recruitment is terrible (1), and the max attendance is 2,500.

So far I've increased the treasury from $88k to over $723k just by doing nothing but pre-season friendlies, something like 63 or so back to back. Morale is 0, but whatever, they will respect me !!!

Last edited: