Bob5997

Reaction score
My Attacking Left Midfielder at the moment is Joe Cole or Milan Jovanivic. They're both playing absolutely ****, can anyone recommend a cheap but quality player for that position. Or just tell me what I should be doing to Cole.

Cheers Bob

Can you give more information, Inside forward Winger Budget etc..

Attacking Mid infront of two DM's and behind one striker. very compact 4-2-3-1 formation about 2.5m to spend or a loan.

Vaclav Kadlec will be a good Left IF if you still have Torres or someone up front

Use this tactic I originally created using and for Liverpool

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/bud-424wg-my-most-just-give-it-a-try-t62215.html

Liverpool: won EPL on 2nd season, and the 3rd season when Torres fully fit netted 65 goals (42 in EPL)

Tested using Birmingham, finished 2nd on first season. Bought Vaclav Kadlec (LWG-Inside Foward, 13 goals), Humberto Suazo (STCL, 15 goals ) and Cristian Benitez (STCR,23 goals )

Tested using Atletico Madrid: finish 1st on 1st season, 129 goals-33 conceded, Forlan (STCR) netted 64 goals (48 in La Liga) Diego Costa (LW-Inside Foward- 18 goals La Liga) Aguero (STCL- 20 goals+24 Assist, La Liga).....and kadlec who is the cover for Costa nett 8 goals+11 Assist (La Liga) (A)

thanks I'll use those tactics

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Vaclav Kadlec will be a good Left IF if you still have Torres or someone up front

Use this tactic I originally created using and for Liverpool

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/bud-424wg-my-most-just-give-it-a-try-t62215.html

Liverpool: won EPL on 2nd season, and the 3rd season when Torres fully fit netted 65 goals (42 in EPL)

Tested using Birmingham, finished 2nd on first season. Bought Vaclav Kadlec (LWG-Inside Foward, 13 goals), Humberto Suazo (STCL, 15 goals ) and Cristian Benitez (STCR,23 goals )

Tested using Atletico Madrid: finish 1st on 1st season, 129 goals-33 conceded, Forlan (STCR) netted 64 goals (48 in La Liga) Diego Costa (LW-Inside Foward- 18 goals La Liga) Aguero (STCL- 20 goals+24 Assist, La Liga).....and kadlec who is the cover for Costa nett 8 goals+11 Assist (La Liga) (A)

will that tactic work with 4-3-2-1?

thanks I'll use those tactics

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

will that tactic work with 4-3-2-1?

I have tried to make a 4-2-3-1 based on my 424, move the STCL to AMC using my Birmingham but not really succesfull, the targetman couln't scored as many as the 424...but never tried 4-3-2-1...

If u managed to make the good version of this in 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 please tell me(6)

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

And don't forget to set the corner to far post and put the best header on "Attack Far post"... when using Juventus, Leonardo Bonucci (CBR) netted 30 goals in all competition (16 in Euro Cup)

Match Preparation : None till Accomplished and Team Blend till Fluid (workload High or Very High), when fluid already set to None-Average and the leave Match Preparation to your Assistant Manager

When facing big teams it's wise to use Control Version, to prepare it simply change to control and set set to : defense line (9), Wide (12), Tempo (9)... and put them in the 2nd slot of Match preparation

Last edited:
Have a private chat with Joe Cole and ask him to improve! Usually he turns into a great player

Option A: Give Joe Cole the Adv. Playmaker / Winger role... i'm not sure which one at this moment, but i'll check my old save with liverpool where I was "quite good"

Option B: Get Niko Kranjčar...

Dmitry Torbinskiy - Lokomotiv Moscow
Willian - Shakthar
Juan Angel Albin - Getafe
Alan Gatagov - Lokomotiv Moscow
Carlos Eduardo - Rubin Kazan
Cristian Rodriguez - Porto
Mark Gonzalez - CSKA Moscow
Yago - Juventus
Juan Iturbe - Quilmes
Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos (Machine player, Wonderkid)
Alex Teixeria - Shakthar