More money to move??

Jonb14

Reaction score
am currently playing third season with man city and and had accepted offers for kasper schmeichel and richard dunne respectively when out of the blue they both say theyll only accept lower deal offered by teams who want them if i agree to pay them certain amounts till their contract wu have ended with me,what a joke couldnt belive it have never seen it before in the game. was jsut wondering had anyone else ever had this??

yeh had it a few times, i usually get rid of them as you'll still lower your wage budget and if they wont accept offers elsewhere

Jesus christ, could use some punctuation lol@! Anyways, happens to me a few times, just accept, as you gain more money than paying out.

I reject it and then whenever I do the team comes back with a better offer. I suppose I get lucky.

tell me about it...i had podolski in my team wanted rid soo bad but the ******* wont go uless i paid up his wages for the remainder...i just accepted really couldnt be asrse dealing with the looser lol

am currently playing third season with man city and and had accepted offers for kasper schmeichel and richard dunne respectively when out of the blue they both say theyll only accept lower deal offered by teams who want them if i agree to pay them certain amounts till their contract wu have ended with me,what a joke couldnt belive it have never seen it before in the game. was jsut wondering had anyone else ever had this??

yep happened to me quite alot, also it works in your favour sometimes as i offered Owen Hargreaves low wages on my Southend save and Man U agreed to pay the majority of his wages..