"more of the same" teamtalk

jamgla

Reaction score
i think there shud b a more of the same team talk, cos lots of times its been 0-0 at half time and i want them to just keep the same thing going cos ive been al over em

meh sometimes you can say pleased/encourage and it more or less means the same thing

I find that when I say 'Don't let your performance drop!' it usually does. I'd like to see better team talks myself.

yeah, never say that or don't get complacent,careless etc, cos it's a definite that they will. maybe there could be more choice..

yeh, culd they bring out more stuff in like a new patch or wud it have to be done in fm 08

I find that when I say 'Don't let your performance drop!' it usually does. I'd like to see better team talks myself.

Definitely better teamtalks. You can have a multitude of situations at half time with about 8 random talks available. I like the pre-match talks too, but they do need to be more varied. And the teamtalk feedback should be more indepth. Its a good idea but a bit too shallow

yea, way to shallow. i think s.i shud work on that part of the game, seems a bit rushed to me

Probably a last minute idea

they should have released more options for teamtalks like 'your playing for your future' :D lol