Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

More than 2 computers

PT

Reaction score
Hi,

I know you can install FM09 on more than 1 computer, however if I install it onto a friends computer has anything he does on his file have anything to do with me? i.e will he mess my game up, will he mess steam up?

Thanks,

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well you both wont be able to play on Steam at the same time as only one of you can be logged in at any one time. But if he activates it without Steam it should be ok.

He won't mess up your saved games or anything as they are stored locally on your computer.

PT

Reaction score
Ok, so if i get him to activate it by phone rather than steam we should be fine, Thanks.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I believe so. He may be able to sign up for his own Steam account and activate it with that but I'm not 100% if that will work.

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Its illegal for 2 people to be using the same license, so no you cant instal it on 2 computers for 2 users, you can however instal it on 2 computers for 1 users eg your laptop and ur pc.

Reaction score
The activation thing has made it so much easier for people to get the game without paying.