More than 80 wonderkids "screenshots" at 25 and 31

Medmax

Reaction score
Hey guys, I found this channel on youtube and just thought I would share it with you. I don't know the person who did the job but this is the heaven for FM wonderkids lovers!!! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ekfRO2UMX97gIDcMZn2BA/videos

It did help me a lot to have a rough idea on how these young players develop in the future, and choose who would fit my squad and tactics. Just keep in mind that when the potential is not fixed, a -9 (150-180) PA player can be 180 PA in someone save and 152 in yours...

I like the idea. I also like your intro. Not to long and dull. Would recommend to change the music from time to time. Maybe have one type for strikers, other for midfielders etc.

Thanks man, I agree with you, clear and straight to the point. To be honest, I watched probably 20 of his profile videos but did mute them... ;)

Again, I'm not the guy and am not promoting his chanel at all. I repeat that because previously another fellow member requested some players screenshots, and it reminded me that I saw this on youtube. So I just shared the link, because I find it useful and I keep using it as a database but I've been accused of spamming his thread...

Anyway, the youtube guy's name is FM Fanatic and my guess he may be English. I'm French from Paris and has absolutely not the dedication and patience to holiday saves of 80+ wonderkids until their career end... By the way, I don't even have a youtube account, so can't even comment on one of his videos to suggest the music change ;)