Morgan Schneiderlin as good as on fm09?

Healey

Reaction score
Right I've just bought him to play in my Rangers team as i'm looking for a solid central mid who can really control a game. After signing a want away turkish youngster and then selling him for half what i paid for him due to constant home sickness, i decided i need somebody i know and trust (and who speaks English). In FM09, Schneiderlin was always the first guy i looked at signing, so i looked him up on the 10.3 patch and found that hed scored 14 goals for southampton last season. I brought him in and it only cost me £2m. So my question is: has anyone signed him on this patch and is he anywhere near as good as he was in FM09? I suppose its too late now if hes absolutely pants. 8-|

Had him on 10.2 patch with Notts County and he was a top player in the Premier League. Average ratings between 7.0 and 7.5 constantly for nearly 5 seasons!

Had him on 10.2 patch with Notts County and he was a top player in the Premier League. Average ratings between 7.0 and 7.5 constantly for nearly 5 seasons!

Nice one. I'd be happy enough with those stats. After the drop in stats for Darijo Srna and Vagner Love I was a bit wary of splashing the cash for him. But I suppose £2m isn't bad even for an average player. Was he still able to bang in the goals for you?

Honestly, he didn't score many. I'd say no more than 20 goals over 5 seasons, but with loads of star strikers in my side I didn't need him to.

Honestly, he didn't score many. I'd say no more than 20 goals over 5 seasons, but with loads of star strikers in my side I didn't need him to.

Aye I've got a few quality strikers in my side (Fleck, Milevskiy, Santa Cruz, Goodwillie, Kezman & Bojinov)...well quality in the spl at least but I always liked how he could pop up with a winner right at the death if my team werent playing well. Verratti is kinda doing that job for me now, but i dont think hes good enough at controlling the midfield. I guess im just missing my guys from FM09. I'm hoping Fleck will improve, the guy scored the match winning goal in 3 champions league finals in a row for me. Hes a shadow of his former self in 10.3. Cheers for the advice on Schneiderlin. I'll just need to see if i can still work with him.

Right I've just bought him to play in my Rangers team as i'm looking for a solid central mid who can really control a game. After signing a want away turkish youngster and then selling him for half what i paid for him due to constant home sickness, i decided i need somebody i know and trust (and who speaks English). In FM09, Schneiderlin was always the first guy i looked at signing, so i looked him up on the 10.3 patch and found that hed scored 14 goals for southampton last season. I brought him in and it only cost me £2m. So my question is: has anyone signed him on this patch and is he anywhere near as good as he was in FM09? I suppose its too late now if hes absolutely pants. 8-|
Silly Hun, he's ****.

borrow borrow

Silly Hun, he's ****.

borrow borrow

Oh dear. How silly do you look? Bringing that bigotted garbage in here. I'm not 'a hun', I am in fact agnostic. I don't believe religion has any baring in who i support. You sound ridiculous. I pity you.