Mortal Kombat - Rebirth

iota4u

Reaction score
Yesterday a viral video was released to promote the soon to be released remake of the Mortal Kombat Film franchise. It is a lot darker and more mature with evidently better acting.

They have seemingly altered the MK universe slightly.. Jerry Ryan is Sonya Blade..i must..see..this...film.

Freakin' epic tbfh.

YouTube- ‪Mortal Kombat - Rebirth - Trailler [HD]‬‎

It's just not the same! Firstly, Baraka looks awful, secondly, Jonny Cage is dead? Uh.. Thirdly, the fighting is crappy, just looks like some guys practising wrestlemania in their flat.. I'm probably going to see this anyway though, just for old times sake.

It's just not the same! Firstly, Baraka looks awful, secondly, Jonny Cage is dead? Uh.. Thirdly, the fighting is crappy, just looks like some guys practising wrestlemania in their flat.. I'm probably going to see this anyway though, just for old times sake.

Similar thoughts, maybe something to rent.

Johnny cage is supposed to die early on. unfortunately he is just one of those popular people who just has to die in any MK game or film :p So moaning ahouyt that is fruitless tbh.

Baraka is supposed to look awful. The fighting is quite good..deffo better than it was in the original MK films.

Saw this months ago, very nice outlook on it. I can't wait for the new game either.