Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Recently got back into FM with my Morton game (good timing seeing as i have exams:cool:)

Finally been able to start attracting players in my 3rd season, every other season the majority of my squad was on loan due to the fact that the board gave me an 11k wage budget even in the SPL.

Anyway doing well now, finished 5th in SPL and just got into the UEFA cup quals via the intertot cup. Beat 2 teams to get there so hopefully can get to UEFA cup proper.

Just signed Sergio Mota for a cool 6m, had to sacrfice 15k of my wagebudget and all of my transfer budget to sign him.

you always end up doing amazing with transfers, you are my new god

New God? Greg has been a god at stuff like this for years. Morton in UEFA Cup, lol, wp.

Treacy from Blackburn been any good? got him with Hull 2nd season on net game on my LW....looks better than Stuart Elliot!, however, played one game and he didn't do much!

i play 3 amcs, i played him on the left obv.

he came in jan in di 1, played 25 games and won player of the year!

He was good in the SPL as well but didnt play him as much.

Hes not worth 4 odd million and is in the b'burn first team

Blackburn accepted 950k plus 40% for him, reckon its a decent deal?

its alright, as long as ur nto gnna be i nthe epl to give him enough time to develop

Moved on from Morton now

My Record was, Promoted-4-3-3 , won the Scottish Cup

Im at Athletico Madrid now, who are in the 2nd division

Get Mota back then, looks like he's going to win Player Of the Year for me with Wolves at 21 years old. Top class player.

Get Mota back then, looks like he's going to win Player Of the Year for me with Wolves at 21 years old. Top class player.

yeh, he played summat like 75 games for me at Morton, 70 assists 12 goals, won young player of the month every month of the season cept for August.

Dont be a tool Kris, Sergio Mota.

After going undefated until March with Athletico i got bored beacuse it didnt feel like I was achieivng anything as it was too easy, so ive taken the Everton job :)

Get Mota back then :D

bought him for Athletico and the Everton baord ****** me over, i was given 44m when i signed, got rid of some reserves, went up to 50m, then the budget gets announced 2 weeks later and its 11m :mad:

Won the league twice in my two years at Everton also won FA Cup and League Cup.

Left as i was bored, was gunna tkae a club job but i got offered the Brazil job!

Anyway spent a year with just brazil, won Cop America.

Decided to go back a bit and accepted the Dundee U job on 2k a week, however the day before my first game v Celtic (which i lost 3-2 at Celtic Park) i was linked with the just taken over Arsenal, and ive always wanted to manage them on FM.

Took the Arsenal job and went form 2k a week to 245k a week :|

Arsenal are a great team to take over i was england manager won the euro's, confederations and world cup then took the arsenal job on 130k with 150m transfer budget. Won everything two years in a row apart from the champions league which i keep getting knock out at 1st knockout after the group games!!. Adebayor is the best forward on the game got over 50 goals in both seasons and has 19 in 11 games so far in my third season.

Good luck keep going.