Most appearances

Niall

H&RB
Reaction score
Just a thread to see what the highest number of appearances people have managed to get for a single player in their team. Saw a similar thread (The 1000 appearance challenge) on sortitoutsi so thought I would see if anybody has managed to get 1000 appearances for a player or anywhere close (please provide screenshots), any competetive appearance for the club you are managing counts (i.e. no friendlies).

I will kick it off with 585 appearances for Asi Machluf, stalwart centre-back of my Dundee Utd team (regen), though I'm sure there are plenty of people who will beat that ;)

View attachment 99512

If this thread is well received I may start a leaderboard type thing in the OP.

----------------------------------------------------

Mods sorry if this is in the wrong section, if so, please move it at will, I did check for similar threads and couldn't find anything.

Iker Casillas on my Madrid game has at least 650 (Maybe just League) appearances and 211 caps for Spain.

Not on it at the moment though, will upload screenshot later.

cant get screen shot coz my laptop broke and i had memory blanked but i once got a regen for newcastle to 700 appearances

568 for a regen on my Morton save a brilliant brazillian goalkeeper how was only capped twice at International stage