League 12, most ever was 19 in a random friendly against a nothing team.

Lmao, I found a quality regen playmaker from Wales. He's come up through my youth and now features in **** near every match.

eh, Yeah, so would I :D I dont think I have ever had a season with that average, probably somewhere around -4 at the most

Is that a guess, or is there some way to find out? If so, I'd appreciate knowing how.

On the opposite note, has anyone had a match with zero chances?

I've just watched the worst game I've ever seen as a manager on FM. Wigan 0 Norwich 1. By rights, it should have had zero clear cut chances, zero half chances - and would have had if Figueroa hadn't gifted us a goal with a rubbish backpass.

Obviously matches with no CCCs (and a final summary of "A bore draw" or "X won but it was a poor match") are relatively common, but this is the first I can remember with zero half chances as well. Has anyone had a match with absolutely none of both?

View attachment 341175

On the opposite note, has anyone had a match with zero chances?

I've just watched the worst game I've ever seen as a manager on FM. Wigan 0 Norwich 1. By rights, it should have had zero clear cut chances, zero half chances - and would have had if Figueroa hadn't gifted us a goal with a rubbish backpass.

Obviously matches with no CCCs (and a final summary of "A bore draw" or "X won but it was a poor match") are relatively common, but this is the first I can remember with zero half chances as well. Has anyone had a match with absolutely none of both?

View attachment 341175

I remember having a game on my Arsenal save in the CL group stages against a Belgium team (Forget who). I had a weak team out, and the match had 0 clear cut chances and 0 half chances...

Despite that, I won 5-1! ^^)

Wow, that was quite a reaction to that worst match ever I just mentioned - Norwich just set what I think is my own record for CCCs, 10 + 4 half. Final score 3-2. It was so daft I think I'll write them up:

1: Charlie Austin, heading for a second consecutive Golden Shoe, misses a penalty.
2: Dithering on the ball sees Lascelles at CB robbed by Howson. Penalty area pinball ensures in which Rasmus Falk stabs the ball straight at the goalie from six yards.

With Norwich completely dominant, and a few half chances missed on top, Southampton inevitably score with a simple ball over the top for Hans Seferovic. 0-1.

3: Austin loses his marker, collects a floated cross from Tom Ince and stabs home. 1-1 almost from kickoff.
4: More penalty area pinball, and this time Falk has space to finish. 2-1.
5: Corner, Dória powers a free header over the bar.
6: Some beautiful tiki-tractor, a 12-pass move involving the entire team except GK, RB and RW, ends with Ince, all alone in the inside-left channel, almost taking the side netting off when it was begging to be passed into the far corner. Probably the goal that never was of the season.
7: See 5.
8: An overload down the right sees a ball floated to Ince, all alone at the left byline. He cuts it back superbly for Falk to sweep in. 3-1 and at last the game is safe.

Falk is then robbed at the edge of the Southampton area, and they storm forward to pull one back. 3-2.

9: Austin, back to goal, reverses to Karim Aït Fana in the inside-right channel, who fails to take a touch and drills it wide with his weaker right foot.
10: Austin is allowed to take a corner down at the near post. His shot is blasted straight at the keeper, Aït Fana does the same with the rebound, and Austin does the same with that rebound, after which it finally bounces out for another corner. Less penalty area pinball, more keeper assault and battery. We could have killed the lad!

That corner is floated in and it's finally full-time.

View attachment 341228