Most clinical striker

Collzy

Reaction score
Just a general question. Not asking for help of any sort (thought answers might be used for future ;))

In FM who do you think is the most clinical striker? Can be any age from any league.

Hmm. In the Ligue 1, I always manage St Etienne. If you manage in France, steer clear of Bafe Gomis, Frederic Nimani and Henri Saivet. In France I found my most successful combination was Jimmy Briand and Kevin Monnet-Paquet, after getting rid of Bafe and co. to the likes of Everton and Reading.

Not really a Striker but an awesome finisher is Willians Santana from Brazil - I've got a saved game of him dribbling from a defensive corner, beating about 6 of the opposistion before scoring. Most of my goals come from my mids or corners :(

Either Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo (Corinthians), or Vedad Ibisevic

yea fat ronaldo if you can keep him fit.

rauls pretty handy too....

obviously emile heskeys got to be up there with all the greats

For Me Mine Is Gonzalo Higuain I Bought Him From Lyon For 17.75 Million For Watford In My 3rd Season And He Has Got 9 Goals In 8 Appreances Including Slapping Four Of Them Past Middelsborough, But A Very Clinical Striker I Suggest Marquinhos For My Friend He Did Wonders.

atm im in my second season with man city and i would recommend vagner love. last season he scored 45 goals in 53 games and 4 of them were where he came on off of the bench. also maybe ched evans if you are looking for a cheaper player

Hmm. In the Ligue 1, I always manage St Etienne. If you manage in France, steer clear of Bafe Gomis, Frederic Nimani and Henri Saivet. In France I found my most successful combination was Jimmy Briand and Kevin Monnet-Paquet, after getting rid of Bafe and co. to the likes of Everton and Reading.

Not really a Striker but an awesome finisher is Willians Santana from Brazil - I've got a saved game of him dribbling from a defensive corner, beating about 6 of the opposistion before scoring. Most of my goals come from my mids or corners :(

Henri Saivet do wonders for me ...

Adebayor as a Target man and Hulk together are absolutely amazing together!

Haven't managed him but Luca Toni looks lethal, I can vouch for Keirrison, he puts so many away, even when I don't see an option on goal, bends it in from outside the area :D

David villa. When given the chance, he basicly always scores. He scored 40 goals in 30 appearances for me 1st season, which was pretty amazing. Hes also never misses a penalty, and is pretty good and scoring from free kicks. He never misses one on ones.

oscar cardozo is described as a clinical striker i dont like him but my mate allenelka swears by him i seen him be very dangerous for him

Pato is great though for my ac milan team

Villa, Henry, Van Nistlerooy, Luca Toni and Trezeguet are guaranteed to hit the back of the net

For the people who said Villa I would have to agree, he is fantastic. After like 4 seasons for me he had scored 125+ goals for the club.

Varies completely based on your tactics.