ImAddicted

Reaction score
So I just go raped in the FA Cup. My defence simply could not handle their striker... Pls tell me I'm not the only one who has been defeated this badly... otherwise i cry :'(

Once Lost 2-0 To Oldham Boro On The Last Day Of The Season And Ended My Undefeated Season Bid

1st year: As Benfica, got Real Madrid at QF in champions, lost 4-0 at Bernabéu (30+ shots vs. 2 or 3), tied 1-1 at home (the reverse happened, I got 20 shots, they got like 5).

2nd year: Got Barcelona at the round of 16, lost 5-1 at home (lost similarly like RM but a more balanced game, they just got Messi Neymar etc, vs. N. Oliveira, Rodrigo and Gaitán), won 2-1 at Camp Nou.

3rd year: Transfered to Atlético, played RM at La Liga at home, lost 5-3 after getting 2-0 advantage at just 10 mins (couldn't keep up with Bale Ronaldo etc...);
Played Norwich for Europa League and lost 3-0 (I dominated the match), in fact, first 3 matches were rubbish, all losses, last 3 all wins, didn't go forward because Norwich (already qualified) lost to Fiorentina at the last match, and they passed with +1 point than me :'( ;
Played Barcelona at home, won 2-1, but with two distinct halves, 1st half, 2-0 at half-time, could have been 5-0, 6-0, 7-0, etc... 2nd half they dominated me, Jan Oblak saved my ***. Not an embarrasing defeat, but an embarrasing win.

No SS's because I lost that save :'(

Last edited:
Played Barcelona at home, won 2-1, but with two distinct halves, 1st half, 2-0 at half-time, could have been 5-0, 6-0, 7-0, etc... 2nd half they dominated me, Jan Oblak saved my ***. Not and embarrasing defeat, but an embarrasing win.
No SS's because I lost that save :'(

I'd be very happy with that victory especially as you only conceded 1!

Back on FM14, I'm West Ham and I'm playing Millwall in The FA CUP and I lost 6-1. 6 FREAKING 1 and guess who's got a hat trick. Danny Shittu(2 pens and a screamer).

I'm managing Crystal Palace atm, and have just finished season 1. finished 9th in bpl, and reached final of fa cup, beating chelsea 4-0 and spurs 3-2(just to name a few results lol), but somehow got SMASHED 8-2 in the final by Liverpool. Fabio Borini scored 6...

I've literally just been dumped out of both domestic cups to QPR who are bottom of the league (second season, I'm Liverpool)

still my most embarasssing defeat got absolutley owned lool

797677d1426910703-fm15-post-your-frustrations-raaaage-5o5vw.jpg

I'd be very happy with that victory especially as you only conceded 1!

I was in front of Barcelona at the table, so I wasn't thrilled, and at the final fixtures, after RM won the league unbeatable, my team decided to go on early holidays and lost a massive amount of points and got overtaken by Barcelona in the final day to get 3nd place, I was fuming.