marshall1313

Reaction score
What has been your most enjoyable game on this years game? which of your saves have you enjoyed the most and found most exciting?

TBH not enjoyed it to much this year made big mistake starting my main save to early, now just play couple of seasons and start again with different team:(

my save with celtic went 1-0 up in 45th minute v rangers then it was 2-0 in 56 rangers then got a goal for 2-1 and then another two minutes later for 2-2 got to the 77th minute and i was 4-2 down but i scored 3 goals in 10 minutes to win 5-4 it was amazing put me 5 points clear with 4 games to go i couldnt belive it whats yours ?

my save with celtic went 1-0 up in 45th minute v rangers then it was 2-0 in 56 rangers then got a goal for 2-1 and then another two minutes later for 2-2 got to the 77th minute and i was 4-2 down but i scored 3 goals in 10 minutes to win 5-4 it was amazing put me 5 points clear with 4 games to go i couldnt belive it whats yours ?

TBH not enjoyed it to much this year made big mistake starting my main save to early, now just play couple of seasons and start again with different team:(

I feel a little bit like Craig actually, I haven't massively enjoyed my saves but still really want to play... you may get one or two where I enjoy the first season, Ajax, Bilbao, Juventus, Madrid. But my most enjoyable save I guess was Montepiller game.

Probably my most recent Champions League Final (2018) victory with Parma against Arsenal, not necessarily the scoreline, but the fashion in which we did it and the goal that sealed it. It was 1-0 to Arsenal from the 7th minute then I went and scored a mintue before half time. Nothing really happened until the 87th minute when I scored and I thought that was it, but no (evidently)... They went and popped one in the back of the net in the 89th minute and I was shocked, couldn't believe it and thought if anything I'd lose in extra time... Then in the 91st minute one of the goals of the season came along to seal the deal. Actually had my heart going...

Screenshot: http://i.epicgiggle.co.uk/Vua.png

Video: Arsenal vs Parma - Galal Goal 90 minutes - YouTube

Probably my most recent Champions League Final (2018) victory with Parma against Arsenal, not necessarily the scoreline, but the fashion in which we did it and the goal that sealed it. It was 1-0 to Arsenal from the 7th minute then I went and scored a mintue before half time. Nothing really happened until the 87th minute when I scored and I thought that was it, but no (evidently)... They went and popped one in the back of the net in the 89th minute and I was shocked, couldn't believe it and thought if anything I'd lose in extra time... Then in the 91st minute one of the goals of the season came along to seal the deal. Actually had my heart going...

Screenshot: http://i.epicgiggle.co.uk/Vua.png

Video: Arsenal vs Parma - Galal Goal 90 minutes - YouTube

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]that was a great finish[/FONT]

The San Marino challenge
and now my Alloa save :D Got the scottish hero achievement from it

My main save at the moment has been my favourite, 9 years at my starting team Plymouth Argyle, the best match being a Europa League final against Atletico; Down to 10 men at half time, had to defend for the whole of the second half, then my defender scores a header in the 88th minute.

Got the England job soon after and won the world cup. Now after spells with New York, Man Utd and Kingstonian I am enjoying taking Truro City up the football league.