Most Expensive Thing You've Ever Bought?

• Thread starter Thread starter Becky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 3K
a city shirt signed by the whole team and the coaching staff and mark hughes, cost me almost 800 quid and worth every ****** penny

Laptop $660. that's aprox. £400.
I'm an African in Shanghai folks so i don't know much about £ GBP. :D:D:D:D

Wish I could afford £500+ to spend on a laptop :(

Just ordered a Laptop, which my mum is buying me, for £350 for Christmas. 3gb Ram Too :D

managed to find a £470 stone island coat on tinternet, I couldn't resist it's beauty so I stuck my hand deep into my bank account for it :)
other than this, I got a £50 haircut the other month (H)

£470 coat :O

The most expensive piece of clothing I've ever bought was a £130 jacket but I even thought that was too pricey.

Macbook air for £1400 was well worth it :D other stuff will probably be clothes, xbox and tv's

50 pound haircut WTF!

mine was a pair of trainers for 120

£470 coat :O

The most expensive piece of clothing I've ever bought was a £130 jacket but I even thought that was too pricey.
it's a REALLY nice coat haha
limited edition too I think, which is always good (H)

50 pound haircut WTF!

mine was a pair of trainers for 120
it was pretty long and my mates told me they'd all shave themselves bald if I got my hair shaved into a short back and sides but with dreadlocks on the top, I must admit it looked amazing, I only had it for 3 weeks though cause the school made me take them out :'(

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

0051154xz2v0029_01

That's the coat, I just realised how much this guy looks like Wes Brown oO)​

£900 pounds hd tv 42 inch lg well worth the cash lol
then xbox elite
ps3 lol
list is so long lol

My Car in 2005, a 1.6 Citreon Xsara LX cost me £7500

not gonna lie harry that is a sexy coat, wonder if they have it cheap over here in america

My computer rig; all together I spent around 1750£ on it - thats including the Laptop, 2 Monitors and g15 Keyboard.

Yeh the computer died last night \o/ good thing I play FM on my Laptop.

Back