rbrady_07

Reaction score
I don't want to go on too much of a rant here but as an avid fan of FM since way back in the Champ Manager days I just can't help but feel like the game is ruined for good!

There is far too much in this game now to make it remotely enjoyable! Director of Football??? Seriously?? What the **** do we need this for??

Tactics - Never seems to make sense, no matter what formation or what players you have you can win say 10 games in a row and then all of a sudden lose the 6 or 7 games...so what do you do? Change tactics...yeh, works for another 6 or 7 games and then the results change drastically again! It's like the flick of a switch, gone are the days when you can spend hours upon hours on the best tactics for your team because 10 to 15 games in u will need to change again.

Away from the game and all the new features for a minute....1 thing is annoying me more than ever that I am considering ditching FM13 altogether, I hoping im being daft and someone can easily fix this....

When ever I am in a game, I have always had the main player ratings up on the screen, play with commentating only and then show goals as highlights but whenever I try this in FM13 and there is a goal scored...the ratings page stays and shows the goals in the background but I can't see them...in FM12 the ratings page would disappear and you would flick to the tv....how do I fix this?? It can't possibly just be the way the game is.

Cheers
Robert

In what way does telling everyone your frustrated help you?

Wouldn't you rather show us specifically what you problem is and what you do to try to solve it and then maybe get some help?

What a pair of *****!

Did either of you bother to read the last paragraph??? That's what I need help on!!!

Why the **** would I even try to help someone who says in the opening sentence that the game is ruined? What could possibly be gained from that? If you really wanted help you should've posted a thread in correspondance to this: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/108429-help-threads.html

And additionally, do you seriously think calling people ***** will increase your chances of getting help with anything?

I don't want to go on too much of a rant here but as an avid fan of FM since way back in the Champ Manager days I just can't help but feel like the game is ruined for good!

There is far too much in this game now to make it remotely enjoyable! Director of Football??? Seriously?? What the **** do we need this for??

Tactics - Never seems to make sense, no matter what formation or what players you have you can win say 10 games in a row and then all of a sudden lose the 6 or 7 games...so what do you do? Change tactics...yeh, works for another 6 or 7 games and then the results change drastically again! It's like the flick of a switch, gone are the days when you can spend hours upon hours on the best tactics for your team because 10 to 15 games in u will need to change again.

Away from the game and all the new features for a minute....1 thing is annoying me more than ever that I am considering ditching FM13 altogether, I hoping im being daft and someone can easily fix this....

When ever I am in a game, I have always had the main player ratings up on the screen, play with commentating only and then show goals as highlights but whenever I try this in FM13 and there is a goal scored...the ratings page stays and shows the goals in the background but I can't see them...in FM12 the ratings page would disappear and you would flick to the tv....how do I fix this?? It can't possibly just be the way the game is.

Cheers
Robert
Yep, FM13 AI is much more intelligent than AI from FM12. This means it WILL read your tactic better, so you need to make preparation for every game, not just make plug and play tactic like on FM12.

Director of football is optional, you don't need to have him.

And about last paragraph, I really don't understand your question. Maybe put SS in your comment and point out where the problem lies.

Mersk your first response merited being called a ****, if you don't act like one then I wouldn't call you it....your help I can do without!

Cheers Vanjagl for your reply. I will try to get screenshots and go into more detail.

Mersk your first response merited being called a ****, if you don't act like one then I wouldn't call you it....your help I can do without!

Cheers Vanjagl for your reply. I will try to get screenshots and go into more detail.

On the contrary. My first response was in regard to you sharing your frustration rather than asking for help. Like I said in my second post, if you really wanted help you should have posted a help thread that makes it easier for people to help you. In addition, you complained about how there's "far too much in the game to make it enjoyable". Hence I adviced you to give Classic Mode a shot.

So stop acting like a keyboard warrior.

Why does everyone get butthurt when someone says something negative about FM? Everyone has a right to their opinion.

To answer the topic title; yes it has been the most frustrating one for me. To be honest though, every year I get more and more grey hairs from this game, and I still love it. I don't know why.

Why does everyone get butthurt when someone says something negative about FM? Everyone has a right to their opinion.

To answer the topic title; yes it has been the most frustrating one for me. To be honest though, every year I get more and more grey hairs from this game, and I still love it. I don't know why.
Because it's turning you into George Clooney :D