craigbroadley

Reaction score
not sure if there is a thread on this as i couldnt find one.

but as the title says whats the team you most enjoy manageing ?

Depends on what your definition of fun is.

I like challenges and my current save with Shamrock Rovers is turning out to be quite fun trying to compete in Europe.

Depends on what your definition of fun is.

I like challenges and my current save with Shamrock Rovers is turning out to be quite fun trying to compete in Europe.

it would be what your doing , trying to turn a small team into a top team :p

the best save game i've ever had was managing Lausanne on championship manager 2006. But currently i'm doing something similar to seano but managing Pennarossa from San Marino. i wanted to manage a club from that league and because i like motor racing it was teh poggialli connection that drew me to them in particular and it's ben my most enjoyble save since the lausanne one, and with plenty of time left until teh new game it could well become my most enjoyable game ever.

FC Twente.....They are small team very good team...rising up in my save but also in real life :)

Losc Lille Metropole, after holidaying till 2020. Most fun save in ages. Made the knockout round of the Champions league in 2024 then 2025. Then met Barca after playing against AC Milan. the year before.

dinamo is always fun. i always set a goal of winning the champions league within a five-year period.

I'm doing one with at the moment completely came across it by accident. Chose Galway in Irish prem division and started it from english season (July 11) and their bottom of the league with 1 point from 19 games and 14 points away from safety with 18 games to go, you also have a squad of 16 and 17 year old's have 3 members of staff and because your an amatuer club you have no transfer money.

I'm doing an Athletic Bilbao save at the moment,and I am enjoying it alot so far.
You have a good squad,and the basque only rule makes new signings a little more challenging than in other clubs.
You can also start the season with mid-table finish as goal and thus,have pretty much no pressure to succeed,but your squad is good enough for a EL spot at least.

I'm doing a Bilbao save too. Sociedad came 16th and I finished 3rd in 1st season, so I poached Griezmann and Inigo Martinez off them. Signed Azpilicueta, Arteta and Monreal before the second season too, and got a 16 year old wonderkid keeper, who already has the stats of say, Manuel Neuer. Breathing down Barca's necks half way through the second season now. Fernando Llorente is a goalscoring machine. By the way, did you know you can sign ANY Spanish player, providing they're 16 or under? Might want to get poaching other clubs' regens before you can never sign them ever again. I've got some Brazilian wonderkid with dual Spanish/Basque nationality coming from Sao Paulo in 2015 too.