Most games in hand in one season?

madmonkey

Reaction score
By virtue of a dramatic FA cup win as Dover in my third season. (easyies cup run you could imagine)

I now have quite packed fixture list.

What is the most amount of "games in hand" have you had at one time?

The Suprise FA cup run from the 3rd round was

Birmingham-Reading-Cardiff-Ipswitch-Millwall-Sunderland

You must've had a packed fixture list. How the heck can you keep players fully fit and fresh after run like that?

i've seen chelsea with 6 games in hand although that might be because i'm using psycho's on it's head db

Aren't your supporters complaining that you are relative low on the ranking? I don't have this much games in hand with FM11, with FM10 i had people complaining about poor performance while i had also like 6 more games to play and did very well indeed. They didn't seem to look at the fact i had 6 games less played, they only looked on what position you were.

some serious editing going on there, mourinho wouldnt be able to make dover get past the 3rd round of the FA Cup without cheating. Post you finances and team.

if you are competing in europe and both cups and the league you'll always end up with a few games in hand :) 3rd season with leicester i won everything and i played 4 games in 8 days at the end of the season to finish the prem with everyone else!

the most i have ever had was 5 i was in league 2 i believe doing well in the FA cup the JPT and the league cup aswell as some postponments looking at your record with that many games in hand you should walk that league :)

some serious editing going on there, mourinho wouldnt be able to make dover get past the 3rd round of the FA Cup without cheating. Post you finances and team.

Always one haha

Why does it matter? Yes he probably cheated however this is a thread about games in hand, not bragging how well he did, sorta. He doesn't need to prove anything. And stay on topic.

if you are competing in europe and both cups and the league you'll always end up with a few games in hand :) 3rd season with leicester i won everything and i played 4 games in 8 days at the end of the season to finish the prem with everyone else!

luckilly i arsenal in the 3rd round of the league cup, so obviously that was one less cup to worry about.

and to the person asking for my team. see attached screenshot (fourth season now)

P.S i, sure there are other people who have won the FA cup with a league 2 club in the past, and as i said in the first post i got a very luck run, not facing a prem team untill the final. this wasnt about that anyway, it was about games in hand. if i win the europa league with Dover then a might brag!

I got a 6m transfer budget at the start of the season, as i had made 7m profit the year before.

Playing with Liverpool I had two games in three days at the end of the season thanks to the club world championship. First one was against United who were two points behind lost the game. last game was against Spurs, barely got a fit and decent enough first XI together. But surprisingly won the game 5-0 and United lost to Sunderland so I won the league.