Most goals in a season?

• Thread starter Thread starter Div_Muzza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 13K
in fifa it is 70 odd goals with kevin doyle with argyle. but that's fifa, the most sum1 has scored for me where i don't control the players like that was in cm 2008, i loaned bendtner with argyle, he scored 54 goals in about 50 games:)

Cant remember exactly but something like 60 goals in 60 games by a regen.

David Villa 67 goals in 56 games. Well, it's f***ing Villa lolz.

Lee Novak with 25 goals for Basingtoke in League 1 , ahhh what a game I had going :)

just league wise the most for me was aguero who scored 38 goals in just the league

For me Pato has got 35 goals, 34 and then 35 goals in the past 3 seasons
But in my game in 2011 Adebayor scored 40 LEAGUE goals for Arsenal...

lisandro lopez 37 goals in 44 games for man city 1st season 14mil :D

carlos vela in my bayern team he scored 32 in 38(4)
him and thiago luis scored 53 between them.... okay i guess

First season with Arsenal
Adebayor scored 30 goals in 40(3) games. He missed out league top goal scorer by 3 goals (Yakubu was at top with 22 goals) and would of definetly got way more if it wasn't for that stupid hip injury:(

Eduardo did good for me that season as well with 14 goals in 14(7) appearences. Btw most of those sub appearences were during late in the game.

i was chelsea the drog got 41 goals in 36 league games and 5 goals in the cups and 12 in europe......so thats 58 goals in 2009/10 season.....but i remember torres got 43 goals in the league........but back in the day i put myself in the game and one season i got 52 league goal wit AC milan......ah......to be 17 again......

My first season as valencia, David villa scored 40 league goals in 28 appearances, 15 more than eto did. it was insane. In the season he got like 67 i think, which was partly due to a ridiculous 11 goals in the spanish cup agaist some random team. I have alexis sanchez, he was my top scorer in my 3rd and 4th seasons ahead of david villa, scoring around 40 each season. love him.

Back