nikidoug

Reaction score
I saw a thread about most assists but I'm also wondering what's the most goals a single player has got for you in a season? Never seem to get players getting more goals than games like Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo!

My most goals is from Robin van Persie in my first season with Manchester United. He bagged 36 goals in 55 appearances with 19 assists.

Will post a screenshot at the end of the season with mitrovic

My most goals is from Robin van Persie in my first season with Manchester United. He bagged 36 goals in 55 appearances with 19 assists.
That's actually pretty low.. He averaged a goal a game for me in the first season.. In my current save in the first season, he banged in 33 from 31, I think..

Shane Long got 34 in 28 after missing three months, 23 of those were in the league with 17 appearances.
Not high but not bad for missing three months, would post a screenshot but was on an older save which I don't have anymore.

Andre Schurrle on loan from Chelsea in my Everton save. Sat on the left wing and got himself 45 goals overall (25 in the league).

Exactly 100.

Regen called Steven Murphy in my Nottingham Forest save. Plus another 9 for England, so 109 all together. Not too shabby...