shaunkc92

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there are any other threads on this but I couldn't find any when I looked.

It's really just about the most goals scored by a single player across a season.

The most I've seen is 57 by one of my regen strikers and was wondering if anyone had done any better.

you can't have looked very much then cos they are loads of these threads.Anyway's I think mine is 48 by Edin Dzeko

Mine is 47 with Dzeko. Anlaby you beat me by 1 with the same player :O

This should go in the FM-Base Records thread probably.

Mines 61 with ronaldinho for notts county

i dident cheat it was 2012 and he scored 61 in coca cola championship player of the year following year

Last edited:
It probably is - Because he cheated. He never said it was legit.

Or, he could be far into the game and as we know Notts do have money so he might of got him when he was old and maybe had a good season.

But yeah more then likely cheated

Did you actually search? Mine's 52 with bendtner, cm 08, i loaned him with argyle first season

49 andy bishop bury on fm 2009, he was so good then, and we all cheat at some point so dont point fingers :)

49 andy bishop bury on fm 2009, he was so good then, and we all cheat at some point so dont point fingers :)

It's not pointing fingers, it's informing the people who are unaware how he managed this feat.