Most Goals In One Game?

• Thread starter Thread starter matty88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4K
In friendlies against random teams...my strikers often get over 10...I remeber Dzeko getting something like 18 in a 27-0 win....But in a proper game, Alexis Sanchez got 6 for me...I was very impressed...especially as he was playing as right winger..!

Beckford got 7 goals, against a team in the same league as me as well :)

Most i have had was Henry a few years back now though. 10 in two games in a row, he scored 100+ that season.

in fm09 in a friendly pato bagged like 8 for me, him and aguero got 9.9 rating lol
highest i can remember from fm10 is 8-2 against man utd in the league, was gobsmacked lol

my biggest so far was simon *** for west brom. i beat preston 7-2 and *** got 5 of them

i remember on my man city save santa cruz scored 9 against some ****** romanian team in a friendly

played as man city against palace in friendly...villa hit 5 and di maria hit 5 won 12-1....not bad considering micah richards in goal for 30 mins as given injured

well it partly works the small logo and left background dont appear but the normal one does ???

I was playing my Arsenal game and saw Wigan 0 - 6 Man Utd come up, so I click for the scorers and they were all Rooney. 6 goals by a single player is the most I've ever seen in a League game.

Sergio Aguero got 9 for me once in a 12-0 thrashing of Ipswich for a rating of 10.0. I especially enjoyed it cuz i had a bad relationship with Roy Keane:D

Back