Most goals one of your player scored is a season

got a network game going with a m8, im Napoli and he's Juve. First season Cavani scored 48 in 48 for me.....in third season and my mate signed Seydou Doumbia....he's scored 48 in 25 games and we're only in feb!!! as far as the *unt sayin hernandez scored 128 for him i say.....BULLSHIT!! screenshot ya lying bassa

Think you'll find there is a pic. click on the link

edit-zooooooooooooooooooooomed

Here's Mbaye Niang from my current game not in the strongest league for a player of his calibre but still he is devastating in the dutch league. The most i got from him before was 96 goals not fully developed. This is by far the best season i have had with any striker. I had 90 odd goals in the last FM with Khouma Babacar but never have i broke 100 goals.

rkUff.png

Last edited:
Here's Mbaye Niang from my current game not in the strongest league for a player of his calibre but still he is devastating in the dutch league. The most i got from him before was 96 goals not fully developed. This is by far the best season i have had with any striker. I had 90 odd goals in the last FM with Khouma Babacar but never have i broke 100 goals.

rkUff.png

oooo my ******* godddd. 126 goals in 57 apps.

oooo my ******* godddd. 126 goals in 57 apps.
I'm not sure if this is a one off season. It's still a lot of goals none the less. I'm also quite positive that hardly any of the goals were from corners. Galeano has like 20 goals from corners in my team.

I'm not sure if this is a one off season. It's still a lot of goals none the less. I'm also quite positive that hardly any of the goals were from corners. Galeano has like 20 goals from corners in my team.

but i have him in my arsenal save and entering 3rd season. i bought him in second season. thing is he having hard times scoring. what formation do use for him.

Jesus, mine is probably Carlos Fierro with 45 or something =: /

but i have him in my arsenal save and entering 3rd season. i bought him in second season. thing is he having hard times scoring. what formation do use for him.
I'm playing a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation i can send the tactic but it's not my tactic it's a guy called Qatesh im guessing so all credit goes to him. To be honest i can't even remember where i downloaded the tactic from.

View attachment 244824
131 goals in 48 matches, or 144 goals in 61 matches if one counts international fixtures as well. The first time in the ~80 seasons I have played in different cm/fm editions a player gets even close to such a performance.

View attachment 244824
131 goals in 48 matches, or 144 goals in 61 matches if one counts international fixtures as well. The first time in the ~80 seasons I have played in different cm/fm editions a player gets even close to such a performance.

looks amazing....any chance can we see a screenshot of his attributes page?

Sure, here he is. Keep in mind that I'm managing in the Romanian League, so the league and domestic cup goals were against rather weak opponents. He did bang five against Liverpool in one match and nine against Besiktas in another in the Champions League, though :) View attachment 245283