Most Hated 2

ANT101

Reaction score
LEE BOWYER is named as the most hated player in British football.

The controversial Newcastle midfielder was up against the likes of Chelsea ‘divers' Didier Drogba and Arjen Robben and Blackburn loudmouth Robbie Savage but still came out on top in a new survey.

Top polling organisation YouGov conducted the survey of more than 2,000 fans on behalf of Teletext.

The fans were asked who they thought was the worstbehaved player in England and Bowyer, who has been involved in controversy both on and off the field, just pipped Manchester United's Wayne Rooney.

Iv started a thread of the most hated football team so now its the turn of the players.

So who is your most hated player in British football ??

saw this poll last week, Keane was sixth :(

I'll have to make a list before I post it, theres loads I hate

Hmmm my most hated players are probably....

Reyes

That's probably the only player in the EPL who I just can't stand.

hmm i dont like Roy Keane,Neil Lennon,Scott Brown,Derek Riorden (racist scum) and in England i dont like Rooney.

i agree with reyes, when diving and cheating are mentioned he doesn't seem to be involved in the discussions when he is a blatant cheat.
I hate joey barton, nothing to do with his murdering brother, although that sickened me, but i just think he is such a dirty player, i am not robbie fowler's biggest fan either(too many reasons to post)

u have admit tho, brown is agreat player, i hate lennon and brellier (who broke brown's leg and our season has disintergrated because of tht) but i realise tht they r both players who r great for their teams and i respect them.

I respect Brown as a good player, Lennon no! he is a grade A ****** on and off the park and he has a face you just wanna punch over and over again.

Kris said:
hmm i dont like Roy Keane,Neil Lennon,Scott Brown,Derek Riorden (racist scum) and in England i dont like Rooney.

I would defiantly agree with that I can’t stand Neil Lennon.

Kris said:
Lennon no! he is a grade A ****** on and off the park and he has a face you just wanna punch over and over again.

I agree with everything u say about him but u have to respect the guy because he dictates the play, drives celtc forward and is an inspirational captain and it pains me to say tht.

I don't like Drogba or Reyes, both are divers and ruin the game.

I hate all of the Blackburn team, most of the Newcastle team, Robert Earnshaw because his head is ******* enormous, Nistelrooy, Gary Neville, Harry Kewell, Jimmy Bullard and I'll post more as i think of them.

Bellamy and Drogba for me, I hate Bellamy's attitude, even when he was defending himself on TV about being a 'disruptive influence' he still sounded like a total ****. I dislike Drogba for the fact he cheats and does not care. Savage was on my list but my friend in the 9th/12th Royal Lancers has a sergeant who is Robbies cousin and he met him and he's apperently a real nice guy, just a dope on the field. :eek:

Mikey B said:
I agree with everything u say about him but u have to respect the guy because he dictates the play, drives celtc forward and is an inspirational captain and it pains me to say tht.

I think Lennon is an awful captain. I would be embarrassed if he was my club captain. Just look back on all the incidents he been involved in

i see where ur comin from but he inspires his team-mates and his clubs' fans

Jens Lehmann, Lauren, Cygan, A.Cole, Pires, Reyes, Vieria, Terry, Drogba, Duff, J.Cole, Mourinho,Wenger, Robben, Carvalho, Essien, Makalele

I sense a theme there,not sure what it is though :D Mostly because of their personalities and associations, not ability

graham poll..... how did he fail 2 c toure's fantastic save when he tipped a rooney thunderbolt on to the post. arsenal should have had a player sent off and 2 pens against them

ANT101 said:
I think Lennon is an awful captain. I would be embarrassed if he was my club captain. Just look back on all the incidents he been involved in

I would have agreed be4 the Rangers game and ahwile after, but since hes came back from his ban he has been amazing.

Hes the perect captain now, passionate, good motivator, dictates the play, CONTROLLED agression, good off the pitch.

I think he deserves 2nd in player of the year, Malonez first of course (Burke can have 3rd I surpose)

for player of the year, what about kevin thomson, he was out for the whole of last season and has been immense

hes been good, but hes not been better than Lennon, Hartley, Maloney, Burke etc