Most Hated Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
I have seen a few posts like this before so though i'd start one. Which set of fans do you hate the most?

I shall start....

1) Chelsea fans. Nothing against the few that followed the club before all the glamour but can not stand people who follow because they have had a bit of success in recent years. I also dislike the fact they seem to think they are a massive club when really they arent, "proud of our history" is a flag you see hanging up at the bridge on a match day, can i ask what history?

2) May surprise you but i HATE with a passion a lot of United fans. The ones who have never attempted to see the team play, the armchair fans. The ones who call us "man u" does my head in. I hate (like most other mancs) people from say, Exeter who follow United (for those who dont know, yes i live in Southend but i am from Salford).

what about you guys? give the set of fans and your reasons....

Last edited:
Yids

I seem to have an unusual hate for them especially Billy :wub:. There seems to be so many as well, a lot I know only really properly support them when they're winning.

Just ****** me off, doesn't represent all there fans though.

Last edited:
Leeds fans :S

EDIT : The fact they still believe they are a big team and live off of their past successes.....

Last edited:
Southampton fans.

Dirty, dirty Scummers..

FC Porto fans - ofc they have won an awful lot of comp's in the recent past, but they are not (as they claim to be) the biggest club in Portugal. You're still missing titles boys, and from now on the gap between us will only get bigger.

I know people will be like blah blah blah because I'm a Notts fan but Forest fans get right on my wick. The main thing that gets to me is the fact that they think they're a big club because they were good 30 years ago, they just refuse to acknowledge that they are now just another Championship and they have no God-given right to be in the Premiership, always going on about how they won the European Cup, I know this is a big part of their history but come on, it was 30 years ago, stop going on about it and tell us what your teams been up to in the past couple of years, you don't see Notts fans rambing on about how we won the FA Cup in 1894! Come on Forest fans give us a ****** break.

as stubby says, state your reasons, and keep it clean.

my views are the same as ryans, particularly on united fans

German fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reasons as to why I hate Southampton fans, well I support Pompey so enough said really.

I also find some West Ham fans complete mugs aswell, I remember when we played them at Upton Park and won 1-0 away they were giving us **** after the game and were even throwing glass bottles at us.

Last edited:
celtic fans - 'we won the european cup in '67 '

its the only thing they say , most celtic fans couldnt even name the 11 players who played off the top of there head

Reasons as to why I hate Southampton fans, well I support Pompey so enough said really.

I also find some West Ham fans complete mugs aswell, I remember when we played them at Upton Park and won 1-0 away they were giving us **** after the game and were even throwing glass bottles at us, *****.

'Chim chimeny, chim chimeny chim Ccim Cheroo, We are those bastards in claret and blue!' :D

Luton - Chavvy disgusting fans, we've played them a fair few times in the last 5 years, each time, there's trouble.
Everton - Obvious reasons, majority would rather see us fail, than them succeed

Man. City fans, too many reasons, but just scum is enough for now,

state your reasons why people. dont just come and and say so and so are scum. dont need it turning to a slanging match

I have seen a few posts like this before so though i'd start one. Which set of fans do you hate the most?

I shall start....

1) Chelsea fans. Nothing against the few that followed the club before all the glamour but can not stand people who follow because they have had a bit of success in recent years. I also dislike the fact they seem to think they are a massive club when really they arent, "proud of our history" is a flag you see hanging up at the bridge on a match day, can i ask what history?

2) May surprise you but i HATE with a passion a lot of United fans. The ones who have never attempted to see the team play, the armchair fans. The ones who call us "man u" does my head in. I hate (like most other mancs) people from say, Exeter who follow United (for those who dont know, yes i live in Southend but i am from Salford).

what about you guys? give the set of fans and your reasons....

Just because our history wasen't full off silverwere dosen't mean we shouldnt be proud of it. history means the past, history dosen't mean success.

1. Liverpool fans: they are just so deluded all they can say is look at our history!!!''History is an excuse for lack of current success'' simples.

2. Pompey Fans (My mates only): Oh my god they are amazingly annoying when the conversation of football is bought up. This is no lie the other day one of my mates bet £100 that if pompey get man utd in a cup competition this season they will knock them out!!! They think Michael Brown is better than Frank Lampard, they think Jamie Ashdown is a Premiership class keeper, Dave Nugent is a legendary goalscorer and the list goes on.

Last edited:
as stubby says, state your reasons, and keep it clean.

my views are the same as ryans, particularly on united fans

you no what i mean then lol some united fans just amaze me, like last season at home against Villa i think, the people sitting next to me was a young couple in there early 20's id say. The guy had a retro united shirt on, the women looked as excited as a sloth. round about 10 minutes to go, we was 1-0 down obviously, the guy made a remark me and the other people around could not believe. "why isnt alex brining on ronaldo"? truely remarkable!

FC Porto fans - ofc they have won an awful lot of comp's in the recent past, but they are not (as they claim to be) the biggest club in Portugal. You're still missing titles boys, and from now on the gap between us will only get bigger.

I guess you are talking about the past, where you used to eat titles, with Eusebio !

Just because our history wasen't full off silverwere dosen't mean we shouldnt be proud of it. history means the past, history doen't mean success.

1. Liverpool fans: they are just so deluded all they can say is look at our history!!!''History is an excuse for lack of current success'' simples.

2. Pompey Fans (My mates only): Oh my god they are amazingly annoying when the conversation of football is bought up. This is no lie the other day one of my mates bet £100 that if pompey get man utd in a cup competition this season they will knock them out!!! They think Michael Brown is better than Frank Lampard, they think Jamie Ashdown is a Premiership class keeper, Dave Nugent is a legendary goalscorer and the list goes on.

the size of a club is judged on the success of the club. history is judged on events for example, hillsborough, the munchen plane crash.. what have chelsea had happen? im not slagging you off personally, i just dont see where the history comes from? if you can prove me wrong then i shall take it all back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back