Most Hated

Ok,thats not why you said you hate them,but I didnt call it racist, I just thought it was a totally unneccessary reason/comment.

An yeah,Savage is a ***** anyway

I would support Wales, Scotland, (N)Ireland if they got to a major tournament as I would love to see a home nation do well and fans from the other Home Nations should get behind England. I admit that the all home ntions have a bit of a rivalry between each other but why not just keep this rivalry for when we play each other or if we are in the same qualifying group for a World Cup or European Championships. Would be a lot more sensible I reckon. If I was to say a home nation which I hate most it is probably the welsh, why do they have their own language? their accents can get quite annoying but other than that they are alright and will have a good laugh etc. once hyou get to know them

I support Wales, Ireland and N.Ireland in tournaments just not england.

I thinks we've all said it about 100000 times Mikey

I dont really like Middlesbrough or any of the midland clubs, but Chelsea and Arsenal I hate most.

It's weird how Man Utd arn't the most hated anymore. It clearly shows that most fans are simply jealous and now that Man Utd arn't winning the league anymore people are starting to like them.

I personally don't hate Chelsea, I just hate some of their players (ie: the ones who dive constantly)

whiich is bascially all of them apart from fat lampard becuase he cant be bothered to fall down and then have to get up.

Sean said:
It's weird how Man Utd arn't the most hated anymore. It clearly shows that most fans are simply jealous and now that Man Utd arn't winning the league anymore people are starting to like them.

I personally don't hate Chelsea, I just hate some of their players (ie: the ones who dive constantly)

I agree although I never had anything against man u i just got anoyed sometimes as they were really lucky (loads of inj.time + look at how they won Champions League - two goals in 90th min

I also don't hate Chelsea I just think they are a bit too arrogant at times and their players dive too much - they have a big enough advantage as it is (money) without playing against 10 men

Ross1 said:
I agree although I never had anything against man u i just got anoyed sometimes as they were really lucky (loads of inj.time + look at how they won Champions League - two goals in 90th min

I also don't hate Chelsea I just think they are a bit too arrogant at times and their players dive too much - they have a big enough advantage as it is (money) without playing against 10 men
1.United in 99 wasn't luck it was character
2.I don't hate chelsea i just hate it when chelsea drop points and mourinho comes out with some desperate excuse like birmingham when he was adamant del horno goal should have stood when carvalho clearly interfered, man utd, i went to that game at OT, United were class....Mourinho: "they win, they didn't deserve", Fulham etc. the list goes on, he is a bad loser.

The Man U final was quality, at the time I didnt like them but in the end I was happy they won

the thing tht was excelent about the final in 99' in my view wasn't just the finial itself but the run up itself, man u were looking down and out after inzaghi scored the goal right @ the start of the 2nd leg to make that man had to score 2 goals in the del appi, which every1 thought wasn't going 2 happen. plus schmeical winning it in his final season was great