Most Impressive Stadium (football or other)

donkarlito

Reaction score
Entering my 3 season with Atlético Madrid just got a messege about completion of a new stadium called Estadio De Madrid didnt even know that they were building on the game or IRL ao typed it in google and found a clip on youtube and I have to say it looks very impressive.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_vODH-1vSs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_vODH-1vSs[/ame]

Just wondering what is the most impressive stadium people have seen or been too?

I always liked the look of Olympiastadion – Germany

picture.php

Most impressive stadium I have been too would have to be Old Trafford
picture.php

The Indian one is not so much 'amazing' but definitely impressive

Whats that stadium built in Japan for the World Cup were the pitch moves into the stadium that was impressive

I think Emirates stadium is the best looking stadium in the premier league have been there for one game and it was the first premier league game Arsenal lost at the Emirates(against west ham) and it is a very nice stadium.

this is what tottenham plans for in the future -- looks really cool

default.stm

spurs-stadium_1376278c.jpg

tottenham_1375985c.jpg

Tottenham-Hotspur-New-Stadium-Aerial-View-01_1633217.jpg

naming-rights_ap_1206786c.jpg

080211tottenham.gif

Is t just me or does that Spurs stadium look abit like the emirates stadium ?

Maybe it's just me but that Tottenham Stadium looks pretty similar to the Emirates. Ive always thought the Nou Camp was impressive, but its more daunting compared to the stadiums posted here.

Maybe it's just me but that Tottenham Stadium looks pretty similar to the Emirates. Ive always thought the Nou Camp was impressive, but its more daunting compared to the stadiums posted here.

Is t just me or does that Spurs stadium look abit like the emirates stadium ?

lol you both said the same thing

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

^ Tottenham stadium looks very good

Sapporo Dome
picture.php

that looks unbelievably cool

the cowboys stadium where the super bowl was held this year
also old trafford and the nou camp.
The birds nest in beijing looks class aswell

Thats because its in North Korea, and no-one goes there. Its the biggest sports arena in the world and they hide it away ffs!

Strange people in North Korea if that was in my country I would show it off all the time

City of Manchester stadium is really nice as is Wembly although most impressive stadium in England has got to be the Emirates.