Most money you paid for a regen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

malhar

Reaction score
what was the highest amount of money you paid for a regen...state the amount, and post a screenshot too please..all incredible regens will be duly appreciated :D :D

mine was £71M for this incredible Brazilian midfielder Clayton who I got from Bayern Munich.

View attachment 232616

He is awesome... but I'll never give 71M for that player, I've an player +/- similar to that and I picked him for 4,5M ;) ;)

He is awesome... but I'll never give 71M for that player, I've an player +/- similar to that and I picked him for 4,5M ;) ;)

View attachment 232657

the only reason he cost 71M was because i bought him after he spent only one season at bayern munich. look at his screenshot.from corinthians..then 1 season at Bayern...and then i bought him when he was an indispensable member of their squad..so yeah, and i reckon he's one of the best midfielders that i (and most other people) will ever have on fm12. yours is pretty good too..but i think mine is better..haha sorry but pace 9 is just way too slow. thanks for sharing though :)

the only reason he cost 71M was because i bought him after he spent only one season at bayern munich. look at his screenshot.from corinthians..then 1 season at Bayern...and then i bought him when he was an indispensable member of their squad..so yeah, and i reckon he's one of the best midfielders that i (and most other people) will ever have on fm12. yours is pretty good too..but i think mine is better..haha sorry but pace 9 is just way too slow. thanks for sharing though :)

They've got 18 and 16 pace, looks like your Portuguese is a bit rusty. ;)

3rd from the bottom is pace mate ;)

That 71 mill player is amazing, if you have the money why not get a beast like that

Status
Not open for further replies.