I've had Lucas Leiva do over 200 before. But 155 is very impressive still! Well played!

In a game where I beat my opponent big and my passer" made over 5 key passes: 98 or 99 passes, 89 complete
In a game where I beat my opponent but failed to create really good chances: 151 or 152, 150 complete

( both matches in FM13)

Saw an old thread on FM12 that had a player with close to 300, everything about it was designed to go through him though.

Can anyone post player instruction for player with most passes

Player instructions are a very small part of getting an individual to have the most passes. It has a lot more to do with the tactics of the team

Aha, can anyone tell me tactics

Well, really high closing down so you cabn retreive the ball quickly, almost no t-balls and really short passes focused through the middle. very few runs with ball and few run from deep form advanced positions. more runs from deep form deep positions. A slower tempo but with little time wasting.

Formation: a narrow one with the fullbacks getting forward. If possible, use 3 Trequartistas and deep playmakers ( perhaps tweak one of them and set the t-BALLS TO NONE.
So: Fluid or Rigid Standard - shorter passing, press more
Shout: Pass to feet, retain possession, hassle opponent, play through defence.

Naturally this is just with the aim to get many passes and will have notghing to do with the actuall result of the match.

he highest number of passes I had were 134 from Abidal as left back

232 attempted, 200-odd completed. Can't remember exactly as I was flicking through analysis looking at stats.

love the one pass that ended up at the City Stadium though