Most Pointless Feature?

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Well you've all had plenty of time to explore the game. What's the most useless aspect of the game you've came across?

Personally I think it's the Team Talks. I do them every match and I always check out the analysis afterwards and it's constantly "Didn't seem to be listening" or "Nothing interesting noted". Maybe one player will react to what was said but how is that worth the time of having to do the actual team talks. :mad:

Personally I think it's the Team Talks. I do them every match and I always check out the analysis afterwards and it's constantly "Didn't seem to be listening" or "Nothing interesting noted". Maybe one player will react to what was said but how is that worth the time of having to do the actual team talks. :mad:

Yeh that really is annoying I just let my Asst. do them because I simply can't be arsed anymore.

Ditto the last two games i just find an *** man with 15+ motivation and let him do the job.

I wouldn't say the team talks are pointless, but they can definetly be improved. The all-out attack feature (although its not new) is always pretty dam usless for me!!!

Haha...i don't see the point in having the quick tactics button...i for one never use it!!

I rarely use the quick tactics button. But it does come in handy when I score a late goal away against Chelsea and I need to change my playing style quickly to hold on.

the quick buttons i have yet to use now that i think about it.

yeah i never do team talks any more

also the "add to notes" function - where you add stuff to your little note book for future reference , i never use that

The press question before every match, I never say anything as the few times I did it just upset half my team or made them nervous...twats!

I rarely use the quick tactics button. But it does come in handy when I score a late goal away against Chelsea and I need to change my playing style quickly to hold on.

I use the quick tactics screen quite often but only to change to another of my saved tactics as I hate the interface of it when you want to change a players instructions.

I always do team talks i think it is one of my strong points on the game im a master at motivating my team at half time so I could never let my *** man do it as i wouldn't think im playing the game properly and its a waste of in my opinion a good feature that i have wanted si to install for many years.

Hmm maybe the notes are **** because no one uses them (I sometimes write things down on a peice of papaer but never use notes on game)

I think the quick tactics are wank because they take ages to apply might aswell go to the detailed page.

team-talks are pointless. i dont do them anymore! i agree with sam about the 'add to notes' function. its pointless!