khoxha1992

Reaction score
This Is My Goal Machine
I bought him when he was 15 years old for 12 mln € and he went to break every possible record in my game
His record is 79 goals in a single season
Goals until now in all competitions 679 and going as he is 30 years old.
Profs are in the picture below

Looks really impressive!

How do you get your striker to play all 38 games in a season! Mine keep getting injured and I can barely squeeze 25 or so games out of them.

Wow ! Amazing...
Can you tell me what role are you using him ?
And if is not too much,what tactic are you using ? Cause its freaking unbelievable :(

OH ****! What an amazing player! Fair play to you and your developing, but again What tactic are you using? help a brother or two out! :)

Nevermind the formation, whos your fitness coach, he only missed 13 league games in 10 years?

Looks really impressive!

How do you get your striker to play all 38 games in a season! Mine keep getting injured and I can barely squeeze 25 or so games out of them.

maybe he is injury prone what kind of striker do you have ?

Wow ! Amazing...
Can you tell me what role are you using him ?
And if is not too much,what tactic are you using ? Cause its freaking unbelievable :(

Well for every player i play them in their best position. His best position is AF( advanced foward)
i use Attacking 4-1-2-3 DM Wide

Nevermind the formation, whos your fitness coach, he only missed 13 league games in 10 years?

These are my fitness coaches but he got injured a couple of time but like 4-5 days, i would say physios play an very important role in the team you manage
fabio mahseredjian
costantino coratti

I never said it isn't possible, but if someone has a record as impressive as that I would usually expect them to post more regarding it.

This Is My Goal Machine
I bought him when he was 15 years old for 12 mln € and he went to break every possible record in my game
His record is 79 goals in a single season
Goals until now in all competitions 679 and going as he is 30 years old.
Profs are in the picture below

Insane.

Hate how people always think that others are cheating, one of the things that really annoys me on this site. Anyway great record and amazing striker. Only problem i can see is that you never decided to train his left foot at all? Didn't need it though.

well i followed what it was best for his development in his position which was attacking forward so i improved his skills based on his best position

Hate how people always think that others are cheating, one of the things that really annoys me on this site. Anyway great record and amazing striker. Only problem i can see is that you never decided to train his left foot at all? Didn't need it though.

Despite all of your awesome stats as a team and individually, I am more impressed that you have played a save all the way through until 2030.. That's some dedication bro!!