Most satisfying result

Winning the Champins League with a goal in the 93rd min.

Probably the greatest match I've ever been involved in. Had me going crazy.

beating barcelona with sporting lisbon 4-1 at home, with just one player signed =], will add screenshot later.

i beat man utd 2-1 with middlesbrough and should have got more :D

my most satisfying result when me and guss hiddink created a hatred between us and we kept flaming each other which i said 'I hope chelsea crash and burn' and some other nasty things;) and i forgot what he said but it annoyed me!

But when it came to the most important bit the game i smashed them(chelsea) 3-0 at stamford bridge and you can guess what happened next? i flamed him again saying 'I tactically outclassed him' or something like that and guss hiddink didnt reply back

hahaha loved it.

a 4 - 0 in anfield against liverpool with my reserves, they didn't use good players because the next map was the Champions League final (against me)

a 4 - 0 in anfield against liverpool with my reserves, they didn't use good players because the next map was the Champions League final (against me)

Just looking at your success with Birmingham, is that genuine with no cheating? Congrats if it is(H)

beating the scum (newcastle) 5-1 with sunderland...... it was in season 2012 - 13 but still i was BUZZIN LOL

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Just looking at your success with Birmingham, is that genuine with no cheating? Congrats if it is(H)

most of the people that come on here bragging there success storys probably cheated anyways....... i mean i seen people say that win the championship and then win the champions league and the prem in there second season....

beating the scum (newcastle) 5-1 with sunderland...... it was in season 2012 - 13 but still i was BUZZIN LOL

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

most of the people that come on here bragging there success storys probably cheated anyways....... i mean i seen people say that win the championship and then win the champions league and the prem in there second season....

aha, well i doubt its that bad, taking into account there is no possibility of BEING in europe let alone the champions league to win it, if you've just been promoted

Well I do not have a screenshot, but going 1-0 down to Man Utd at Old Trafford and then ending up winning 5-1 (Although with a quality side like Arsenal) in the FA Cup final really was a fantastic result for me, I was actually laughing my *** off watching the game and my players walk all over them. It was in the first season too so my youngsters weren't really anywhere near as good as they grow up to be which made it that much more satisfying.

Can see how it's doable with the right sales and tactics...there's alot of cheap quality players on the game which if geld by the second season could give success.

leeds first season in prem, had back to back promotions, beat chelsea 4-0 secoung game after getting a thrashing from united, it now doesnt matter what happens for the rest of the season

Ivory Coast against Ukraine in Confederations cup 2017, 3-0 down and we won 4-3! I was amazed tbh lol

3-2 vs chelsea with arsenal

i scored in 90+4 mins i was well chuffed

soz no screenie i deleted that game as i got bored of itoO)

Beating Switzerland 2-1 as San Marino, amazing result. It's on my thread linked in my sig if you want proof.

coming back from 5-2 against barca to beat them 3-0 in the scong leg with a very late goal and go to the final of the champions league

Last edited:
Last game if my hull league ages ago needed to win to stay up 1st min they score and then 45th min they score and then turner gets 3 goals in last 5 min :)