Most shocking moments on the game?

kmtw

Reaction score
Before we move on to FM16, I was wondering who would like to share some of their best achievements on the game, and most shocking lows on the game.

I suppose for me the most shocking win I've had on the game is defeating Germany U23's in the Olympic final as Canada, I was expecting them to thump me 5 - 0 so I sent my team out to attack, winning 3 - 1. Most embarrassing moment is when I was in charge of the Senegal national team in the World Cup Qualifiers, we just beat Nigeria 3 - 1 and I sent the same team and tactics out against Liberia who had just lost 5 - 0 to Gambia, somehow they scored after 15 seconds, then a free kick on 4 minutes, then a long range shot on 6 minutes... nd again on 9 minutes.. I've never raged so much in my life and I still don't understand what happened now.
View attachment 213700

Last edited:
Bit late to the party but my most shocking moment and achievement are sort of wrapped in one. Playing with Everton and enjoying some success. Ross Barkley had been dynamite for me but his form had started to slip and so I replaced him for a league game with an 18 year old I had bought for 500k. He got 2 assists and 5 goals I was gobsmacked, never had someone score more than that. 4 years on I had to sell him to Madrid for 67 mil. Some profit! (H)(H)(H)