xSEARL3Yx

One Of A Kind!
Reaction score
What is your most shocking sell-out game? Meaning every seat in the stadium is filled. Can be any game in the season, just one which would seem unusual to be sold out.

Mine would be:
Bradford vs Norwich- final game of the season. League One. Previous week there was 9500 and in this match there was 25,136. Which is shocking for a league one game tbh especially when my home attendances have been between 9000-15000 all season.

ManchesteUnited vs SK Vilasjk (something like that)

Last game of the Group Stage in UCL, I'd won every game they'd lost every game.

I won 8-1.

What is your most shocking sell-out game? Meaning every seat in the stadium is filled. Can be any game in the season, just one which would seem unusual to be sold out.

Mine would be:
Bradford vs Norwich- final game of the season. League One. Previous week there was 9500 and in this match there was 25,136. Which is shocking for a league one game tbh especially when my home attendances have been between 9000-15000 all season.

Lol, 3 more than Wigans stadium capacity. Mine has to be Wigan, funnily enough Vs Swansea in the League Cup quarter Final.. oO)

Me (United) vs Wigan - Just under 98000.

My average attendance is 87500.

Lol, 3 more than Wigans stadium capacity. Mine has to be Wigan, funnily enough Vs Swansea in the League Cup quarter Final.. oO)

BLIMEY! Wigan getting over 15000 fans at a game :O let alone a sell-out :p