Harris4Ips

Reaction score
Hi all, ive been playing my FM15 save with Arsenal for 5 Days, 12 Hours, 33 Minutes now and for me, have achieved my best ever save.
I have not used editor or in-game editor, nor have i cheated in anyway. Which makes me even more happier about this FM Career.

I have just completed my 6th season as manager of Arsenal and have achieved the following ....

6 Premier Leagues
6 Champions Leagues
6 European Super Cups
5 Club World Championships
4 Community Shields
2 FA Cups
2 Capital One Cups

Ive also been manager of England for the last 2 major tournaments and won ....

1 World Cup
1 European Championship

This record has seen me fly to the top of the World Hall of fame above Sir Alex Ferguson with a score of 5784.

Along the way my manager stats are as follows ...

42 Awards
£55m Career Earnings
0 days on holiday
101 players bought calculating to £465m
53 players sold calculating to £609m
Highest fee spent was on Raphael Varane on 10/01/19 for £49m
Highest fee received was for Gabriel Barbosa on 28/06/20 for £73m

Arsenal Stats -

Played 381
Won 323
Drawn 32
Lost 26
Goals 1,499
Conceded 354
25 Cup wins
6 League wins

England stats -

Played 51
Won 45
Drawn 2
Lost 4
Scored 194
Conceded 40
2 Cup wins

Although i am top of the World Hall of fame i still trail Sir Alex Ferguson in the Nation & Continent hall of fames by some way.
Nationally i still have to at least double what ive achieved so far and some...to climb above Sir Alex.

I am still going strong with Arsenal and cant believe i havnt got bored of it so far. I have developed alot of youth & younger talent along the way bringing them in for stars i could sell for alot of money.

I am going to continue this save until i am Number 1 in each of the Hall of fames. Then i will be moving on. I can see this save lasting for a while yet. Each and every year i bought the new Football Manager series and sometimes havnt seen all that much changed. Apart from the league and players changes obviously. So this year i have decided to not buy FM16 to continue this great save. Then i will purchase next years series.

Would love to hear other peoples Successful saves and what they have achieved. Seeing somebody who has played over 1,000 games without holidaying would be incredible.
I do love reading stats.

If anybody would like to see any pictures of my save so far, please ask and will post them as soon as i can.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post :)

I will check my FM15 record and get back to you ;)

Been Man Utd the whole time until 2027, managed Spain for a tournament or two, Italy for a day or two (lol) and now Belgium

One other major note to make is my slight master stroke of changing Mesut Ozil as a striker to fit into one of my False 9 striker positions.

He is now currently only 41 league goals from levelling with the Iconic Thierry Henry for League goals scored for Arsenal !! WOW.

I hope he overtakes him and makes history.

The save got wiped when I had my laptop cleaned :)() but I managed to reach 2036 with Liverpool,, just Liverpool. I managed sublime players, from Coutinho to an older Messi, to a regen ST named Jean-Michel Masson and another sick CB regen called Nicolas Boucher.

This was on FMC though. :)

I will check my FM15 record and get back to you ;)

Been Man Utd the whole time until 2027, managed Spain for a tournament or two, Italy for a day or two (lol) and now Belgium

Oh wow!! Youll have surpassed my record then haha.

Be great to see your stats! Look forward to it :)

The save got wiped when I had my laptop cleaned :)() but I managed to reach 2036 with Liverpool,, just Liverpool. I managed sublime players, from Coutinho to an older Messi, to a regen ST named Jean-Michel Masson and another sick CB regen called Nicolas Boucher.

This was on FMC though. :)

Love it when you find a really awesome regen. Especially through your own youth system. You never forget them do you haha

2036 is a massive achievement though!

Could you show any pictures of this career? I'm very interesting about this cause I'm Arsenal fan ;)

Could you show any pictures of this career? I'm very interesting about this cause I'm Arsenal fan ;)

Let me know which screenshots you would like and i will post them once ive got back from watching the Mighty Ipswich Town!

My record as it stands so far :)

View attachment 217003

Arsenals Trophy Cabinet is nearly full up!

View attachment 217004

One screenshot all die hard Arsenal fans will surely love!

View attachment 217005

Maybe one of my most unbelievable stats of this career is our incredible record at Home in the Premier League.
Which currently stretches 93 games long and almost 5 whole seasons starting from 21/11/15.

View attachment 217006

View attachment 217007

View attachment 217008

View attachment 217002

View attachment 217001

View attachment 217000

Finally, a record which has stood for 12 years in real life and 17 years in my save. The record for unbeaten in the Premier League which was set by Arsenals Invincible's back 2003/04 has just been levelled. If i avoid defeat in my next Home match against Aston Villa. I will have set a record that surely wont be broken again for a generation or 2 :-D

View attachment 216997

View attachment 216998

We are already the most successful team in the FA Cup, European Super Cup & Club World Championship.

5 more Champions Leagues
2 more Premier Leagues
5 more Carling Cups
& 4 Champions shields and we will be the most successful team in every cup which we participate in currently.

Maybe once ive achieved that and hopefully overtaken Sir Alex Ferguson in the National and Continental Hall of Fames i can either buy FM16 or move to another country.

Im not on my PC with the save, but on FM13 I think I am in 2045 or something and have won the league 20 years in a row with Dortmund

THE SCREENSHOT FOR THE DOUBTERS

View attachment 216991

All i have done is used possibly THE most incredible tactic ive ever downloaded on any Football Management game. Zero seas 3-4-3 L - V1 V2 V3 (ive used each one as the versions have come out and the game has updated.)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ral-tactics-343-4411-442-etc.html#post2343826

And in the first few seasons just to get my team sorted and on its way...taken advantage of the Monthly installments option for transfers.
Nowadays, i very rarely buy anyone unless i sell & have over £300m in the bank.

Im not on my PC with the save, but on FM13 I think I am in 2045 or something and have won the league 20 years in a row with Dortmund

20 years on the trot!?!?!?!

WOW

Immense!
Not sure i could hack it that long with the same club!

I have a very similar experience.

I've managed 7 and a bit (played Comm. Shield and Euro Cup 8th season [won both]) seasons so far.

5 Premier Leagues
5 Champions League
5 Community Shields
4 Club World Cups
3 FA Cups
3 League Cups
3 Super Cups

Manager Stats:

27 awards
£14.5m (take lowest wage to increase finances)
1 day holiday (******* national team registration malarkey. Also not including national team info as got bored before anything happened and quit both roles, Spain and France, W9 D2 L1 if you were interested)
40 players bought for £321M
49 players sold for £476M
Highest fee spent £29M for Simone Scuffet
Highest fee received £48.5M for Sergi Samper (PSG)

Liverpool stats:

Played 447
Won 332
Drawn 64
Lost 51
Goals 1,077
Conceded 317
24 Cup wins
5 League wins

Second in the Hall of Fame to Sir Alex in every department.

My Home record in the Premier League which currently stretches 112 matches from 19/9/2015 (1-2 Man Utd)

And I too, have equalled or beaten Arsenal's invincible run with 55 matches unbeaten (Lost to Everton of all teams).

Most successful in the Premier League, League Cup, Super Cup and Club World Cup
Need 2 Champions Leagues, 4 FA Cups, 2 Community Shields to be most successful in them.

All done with my own tactics and with the primary focus being financial gain (more challenging, first few seasons are usually sorting out finances and making good tactics, using sell to buy initially. Not bothered if I win anything or not)

Any screenshots you want just ask.

EDIT: And my home record in all competitions since the start is
P211 W186 D17 L8 (1 win penalties, 1 win AET, 1 loss penalties)

and if you ignore first season:
P180 W165 D12 L3

Last edited:
I have a very similar experience.

I've managed 7 and a bit (played Comm. Shield and Euro Cup 8th season [won both]) seasons so far.

5 Premier Leagues
5 Champions League
5 Community Shields
4 Club World Cups
3 FA Cups
3 League Cups
3 Super Cups

Manager Stats:

27 awards
£14.5m (take lowest wage to increase finances)
1 day holiday (******* national team registration malarkey. Also not including national team info as got bored before anything happened and quit both roles, Spain and France, W9 D2 L1 if you were interested)
40 players bought for £321M
49 players sold for £476M
Highest fee spent £29M for Simone Scuffet
Highest fee received £48.5M for Sergi Samper (PSG)

Liverpool stats:

Played 447
Won 332
Drawn 64
Lost 51
Goals 1,077
Conceded 317
24 Cup wins
5 League wins

Second in the Hall of Fame to Sir Alex in every department.

My Home record in the Premier League which currently stretches 112 matches from 19/9/2015 (1-2 Man Utd)

And I too, have equalled or beaten Arsenal's invincible run with 55 matches unbeaten (Lost to Everton of all teams).

Most successful in the Premier League, League Cup, Super Cup and Club World Cup
Need 2 Champions Leagues, 4 FA Cups, 2 Community Shields to be most successful in them.

All done with my own tactics and with the primary focus being financial gain (more challenging, first few seasons are usually sorting out finances and making good tactics, using sell to buy initially. Not bothered if I win anything or not)

Any screenshots you want just ask.

Awesome stats there. It does look very similar to my save which is weird.
I look forward to challenging you for the Home and Premier League records :-D

The fact youve used your own tactics and used a challenging transfer policy makes yours that bit more heroic!

Ive struggled at making my own tactics since like FM13.
But i will take lots of pride in great squad rotation which is key to any good tactic haha :-D

Would love to see any great regens you have??

Maybe from your own youth system and then some you have bought in too on intake days.

Awesome stats there. It does look very similar to my save which is weird.
I look forward to challenging you for the Home and Premier League records :-D

The fact youve used your own tactics and used a challenging transfer policy makes yours that bit more heroic!

Ive struggled at making my own tactics since like FM13.
But i will take lots of pride in great squad rotation which is key to any good tactic haha :-D

Would love to see any great regens you have??

Maybe from your own youth system and then some you have bought in too on intake days.

Added a couple of stats in the previous post too.

And annoyingly (and one of the reasons I keep playing this save) there is a complete lack of amazing regens, just realistic, top level ones. Previous editions I had players better than Messi and Ronaldo.

These 4 came from the academy.
http://puu.sh/l8yLz/a3ba062308.jpg
http://puu.sh/l8yWf/1b28fed958.jpg
http://puu.sh/l8yZt/0f8699f6b2.jpg
http://puu.sh/l8z1O/ed8b998117.jpg

And these are the ones I've bought.
http://puu.sh/l8z3i/633847cc6e.jpg
http://puu.sh/l8z6j/68932ebfe5.jpg
http://puu.sh/l8z7F/4494949545.jpg
http://puu.sh/l8z92/d6267563ed.jpg
http://puu.sh/l8za7/e10e455098.jpg
http://puu.sh/l8zbr/41860eaa5d.jpg

Annoyingly there is nothing special there. Either there aren't any World Class regens or my scouting just isn't working this season.

Insane stats, I would like to see your first team, and maybe transfers?​

TRANSFERS / BEST ELEVEN

2014/2015

Getting the money i got for selling the likes Ramsey, Campbell, Podolski, Gibbs and Monreal certainly helped fund my massive squad overhaul.
I love having young squads who can grow together so pretty much all of the players i signed were under 23.
Sami Khedira & Reina being the only 2 over this age bracket would bring some vital experience in areas of the pitch i lacked depth.
View attachment 216927View attachment 216935

The season ended triumphantly and rightly so the amount of money i ended up spending. I knew from this season this group of players i had bought would have to be my core for the next few years unless i sold players. I knew using the monthly installments option could seriously backfire and leave us in debt and me getting the sack if the results and trophies didnt come.

Even though i spent heavily and made massive changes, 9 of the Best 11 players were original Arsenal players. So i knew i had to keep some of the old guard until my youngsters were ready to step up. Umtiti & Depay were the only 2 signings to make the Best XI. Reina was used sparingly as Szczcesny never gave me a reason to drop him. I think i managed to rotate the whole squad well in the end as 5 of my 6 main CBs all made over 30 appearances.
My biggest move was changing Ozil to a Striker as he fitted my false 9 position so well. He didnt score a tremendous amount of goals but he set up over 30 if i remember rightly!

2015/16

After such an amazing start to my first season .... to be continued tonight

View attachment 216926View attachment 216934

2016/17

View attachment 216925View attachment 216933

2017/18

View attachment 216924View attachment 216932

2018/19

View attachment 216923View attachment 216931

2019/20

View attachment 216922View attachment 216930

OVERALL BEST ELEVEN