Most surprising and disappointing players?

Bradshaw96

Reaction score
Hey All. I just wondered...

Who is the most suprising player in your current save? (If you have one?)
And who is your most disappointing player in your current save? (If you have one?)

In my Leeds United save!

Suprising: Jens stryger Larsen
Why: I only brought him for 600.000 E. But he has scored 7 times, and made 8 assits in only 10 games! That's realy nice when he only is 19 years old!
View attachment 97428

Disappointing: Casper Ankergren
Why: He make a lot of mistakes out there, and he's realy poor when there is pressure on him from the attackers..
View attachment 97427

In my Juventus save,2014-15 season

Surprising: Samir Nasri
Why? Because I couped him up for £3.7million from Arsenal in the 2011-12 season after being transfer-listed and now three and a half years years later he's worth £15million and being courted by the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.

View attachment 97438

Surprising: Neymar
Why? Bought him up from Santos for £16.75million and has not lived up to the expectations as much as people has been raving out in other threads.Has only scored twenty-nine goals in 96 appearances for my club.He's also rated £23million.

Hope he does live up to those expectations.

View attachment 97439

Disappointing : Aquilani

Why : Anyone who has been liverpool will know why but to sum it up hes cow dung

Surprising: Javi Garcia
Why: I bought him as backup for Mascherano because he had decent stats was cheap and young but my scouts didnt rate him. I bought him anyway and hes been amazing, the perfect achorman with more height and better heading and jumping that Mascherano with gives me some different went Mascheranos out. Also does a good job in centre midfield :)

No one has really disappointed me to be honest just a few youth players that had loads of potential but never progressed.

Surprising: Javi Garcia
Why: I bought him as backup for Mascherano because he had decent stats was cheap and young but my scouts didnt rate him. I bought him anyway and hes been amazing, the perfect achorman with more height and better heading and jumping that Mascherano with gives me some different went Mascheranos out. Also does a good job in centre midfield :)

No one has really disappointed me to be honest just a few youth players that had loads of potential but never progressed.

I've loaned Javi Garcia from Chelsea for the whole season,so looking forward to him putting in some performances :)

Hes very consistent. How are you playing him? Achorman?

In my old Liverpool save Torres was Dreadfull , scored 4 goal in 37 games :'( , ended up selling him

Surprising: Samir Nasri
Reason: He improves greatly and overtakes Arshavin, earns a small wage and scores loads as an ISF.

Disappointing: Lionel Messi
Reason: I brought this guy for £135m when I was City and didn't perform. He scored once with a header which is something but not enough. I lost patience and quit City.
I know I should have gave him time but great money brings great impatience.

Disappointing: Robin Van Persie
Reason: Was earning a large wage and wasn't scoring the goals I needed. He was averaging a 5.5 rating which is unacceptable for a team that wants to win trophies.

Suprising: Jay Simpson
Reason Banged in 25 championship

Surprising: Kyle Lafferty
Reason: Decent loanee scored 20 Championship goals from January