Bqndata

Reaction score
Which is the best result accomplished? How much games is the record for most undefeated league games (not in real life....I know it is Steua Bucharest with 100+ games)? I'm currently on 60 games undefeated with my Levski Sofia team so I'm little curious what is the record on Football Manager 12 ?

View attachment 282457

Dunno about in the league mate but in the europa league I went 23 games without loosing and that with 16 games winning streak. Was all going well until Ajax beat me two nil.

got 66 undefeated games now with barcelona in 2020

Well done, mate - must be a monster of a squad you have had for the past few seasons. How have you done in the other competitions, and in Europe.

Well first of all what can be called a success for a bulgarian club. In the first season I failed to qualify the team for the Champions League , but end up in the Europe League where I end up with 7 points on 3rd place behind Marseille with 12 and AZ 11 and Karpaty with 4 at the bottom. In my second season I had some success , but again in Europe League cause I failed to qualify the team in the last round due to away goals rule, but anyway I won my group with 12 points along with Spartak Moskow with 10, Aston Villa with 8 and Sparta Prague with 4.After eliminating Palermo, PSV I was stopped to my way to the final by Zenit again due to the away goal rule (6). In my third season I finally manage to quilify to the group stage of Champions League and like they say to be the best you have to beat the best. I ended up with German champion then Bayern Munich and the Spanish Champion.....Atletic Bilbao...I know shocking right... and the Holland champions FC Twente .In the end I was with 7 points just behind Munich with 10 and Athletic with 12...so close I was for upset,after that in League Europe I beat Galatasaray 2;0 at home and 3;0 away, and after that lost from Benfica 0;3 at home and end up with a draw 0;0 away.In the 4th season I had great success all year. I qualify to the group stage with 29 goals in the qualifying stage and then win 5 games in my group playing against teams like Chelsea Juventus and Vitesse scoring another 11 goals in this stage. But then I met again Bayern Munich in the knock-out stage and with two draws 1;1 away and 2;2 at home I was eliminated. In the fifth season I qualify directly to the groups stage due to the greater national rating I produce in the past seasons. Deadly duels agains Sevilla and Tottenham I end up 3rd with 8 points and continue to League Europe where I destroy Roda JC with 2;0 and 4;0 , after that I revenge to Zenit with 0;0 draw at home and 1;1 draw in Petersburg , just to lose two games against Sporting Lisbon with 1;0 away and 2;0 at home. Now in my 6th season I decided to change the strategy just a little bit because even If I could outscore almost any opponent I almost every time end up with receiving goals ,especially in Europe. So from Quick fast play a lot of through balls a lot of crosses average of 45-50 % possession a lot of running from the full back's cause I play 4-3-3 with an anchor for 5 years and I had great success like you see I'm currently 111 games undefeated in Bulgaria, I played brilliantly in Europe , but always received cheap goals from counter-attack and crosses.So in this 6th season I decide to play very narrow , to push the defence line a little bit and play with deep lying midfielder in the face of Borislav Tsonev(Whoever read this, Sigh this lad when he is young and give him the more as you can football time on the pitch cause it's worth it )one Box-to-Box midfielder and Central Attacking midfielder. I almost forgot...In the first 5 seasons my 4 defenders played very often through and cross balls and I changed that in the 6th season and I have to say when I did that possession in every game increased significantly from 45-50 % to 65-70 in every match except Europe. I created average about 30 shoots in a match , but I often win with 1 or 2 , very rare with 3 to 0. When I compare that with the previous seasons I think I will go back with quick play after this season cause even that I had a low possession and average around 10 shoots a match a often had victory's like 4-5-6 even in europe. I will give a chance of this system of play this year and will watch how it will develop in Europe because my main goal now is to have some success in Europe due to the lack of competition in the Bulgarian League. I won the Bulgarian League 5 times , The Bulgarian Cup 2 times , The Bulgarian SuperCup 4 times , Bulgarian Under 19th 4 times , Bulgarian Under 19 Cup 2 times , and NextGen Series 1 time !

The most important think. I manage to keep my squad the same for 5 seasons(My two central defenders are playing together for 6 seasons in a row) , but after some scandals with some primadonas I put them on sale and give a way to the young lads. Also when I used to play with quick tempo I had some very fast and agility strikers on the wings, but with a lack of technical skills , but when I changed the tactic to slower tempo they are useless !

View attachment 283894View attachment 283896

I suggest when you start a game to take a look at some of this lad's : Borislav and Radoslav Tsonev. Nenad Lucic, Nicolas Tagliafico a beast left-back, Georgi Terziev (maybe to most solid centre back I ever manage)Even that when I sign him in 2011 he was only 18, Vladimir Gadzhev my great anchor,Kruno Ivancic great pace and finishing shot,Todor Chavorski and Todor Nedelev(this guy...I just wished to have buy him earlier, he can play everywhere in the attacking phase(primary a play-maker)) and last but the most important Plamen Iliev he is just very promising talent must buy !

lol, 293 premier league games undefeated. In 2020, only drawn 5 games

im 18 undefeated in the league with Chelsea 1st season, about 30 in all comps. only defeat so far was athletico in the super cup. I'll let you know when I lose.

59 games, but it was with Shakhtar and I got RVP on a free :)