SilentJay

Reaction score
I invite you to please let me know what player just never plays up to par and you end up selling him for far less his real value.
It's probably the most frustarting thing that can happen when things are going well for your team.

My case? Gast?n Ram?rez.
I spent 3 seasons trying to get him to perform. Trequartista? Nothing. Enganche? Far less. F9? No. AP? Wow, absolutely failure. IF? Not even close.

I adjusted my entire midfield to suit his style (yes, I really thought he could excel), and every time I trained him in a new role, I suited my tactics for him.

Nothing. Worked. Ever.

This guy is absolutely awful and ended up being a reserve player for Norwich in my save.

Wow, Thiago?
He was a monster for my own Southampton save. Played 25 games = 18 assists/ 10 goals / avg 7.40

yep Thiago for me as well. Never averages above 7. Still sign him though for some reason.

I've got a season as Southampton atm and Gaston Rameriez has scored 35 goals and 28 assists in 86 games for me averaging 7.20. I play him as a Shadow Striker and he's been immense for me I've rejected bids from Chelsea and other clubs of around 30M!

I've got a season as Southampton atm and Gaston Rameriez has scored 35 goals and 28 assists in 86 games for me averaging 7.20. I play him as a Shadow Striker and he's been immense for me I've rejected bids from Chelsea and other clubs of around 30M!

Wow!! What formation are you using? 4-2-3-1? Because I tried him as a SS in the AMC position.
Was all this in his first season? Which players played alongside him?

Suarez. Such better stats, but he barely done anything. 18 goals, don't get me wrong, but he's been so shocking for someone with his stats. Barely arsed.

Yeah mate 4-2-3-1- narrow and I have Ward-Prowse one side and now Ozil the other but before him there was Will Hughes Lallana Thorgan Hazard and Van Ginkel haha. Rameriez as a SS worked so well for me and no wasn't all first season was over 3 season's but he turned in high quality performance's every game and provided lots and lots of chances for Rodriguez up front!

Suarez. Such better stats, but he barely done anything. 18 goals, don't get me wrong, but he's been so shocking for someone with his stats. Barely arsed.

I've had Sterling absolutely tearing teams apart, Suarez for me either goes on to a hot streak and scores for fun or vanishes for 2 months and misses everything.

I've had Sterling absolutely tearing teams apart, Suarez for me either goes on to a hot streak and scores for fun or vanishes for 2 months and misses everything.
same.Sterling won young player of the year, got about 14 goals and 14 assists. **** hot that lad

Who makes for the better W/IF?
Zaha or Sterling?

Got enough money to sign either.

I normally sign AMC's with speed and creativity like J Rodriguez, Meyers, Draxler, or Januzaj to play the role of IF/W's, always with great results.
I've never used a pure winger (more speed and dribbling, less technique and creativity).
We'll see how it goes.

Sterling on the right as an inside forward worked really well for me. Rejected two 22+ mil bids from City from him, he's doing that good

Dejan Lovren. Somehow, he never seemed to perform properly for me on my Soton save, making silly mistakes most times. Sold him for a profit to Athletico though;; On the other hand, Ramirez has been a monster for me on my Soton save;; Played him as an Attacking Midfielder, behind a TM, he's been simply excellent.

Definitely Suarez. I've tried everything - wing, and AMC, striker, with various roles but he is always just waste of space. Even took a peak at his hidden stats to try and find if theres weakness I can work around, but nope. His strengths just don't seem to translate into match engine very well.

Has to be Arjen Robben, if hes not injured hes useless! sold him to PSG for 2.5mill end of first season because he annoyed me that much lol.

Has to be Arjen Robben, if hes not injured hes useless! sold him to PSG for 2.5mill end of first season because he annoyed me that much lol.

Wow. Personally, I've never had him in any of my teams, but 2.5?
That's just pure hatred and desperation to get him off your squad.

Dejan Lovren. Somehow, he never seemed to perform properly for me on my Soton save, making silly mistakes most times. Sold him for a profit to Athletico though;; On the other hand, Ramirez has been a monster for me on my Soton save;; Played him as an Attacking Midfielder, behind a TM, he's been simply excellent.

He played very well for me. Played alongside D?ria and Balanta throughout the season as a BPD with cover duties. He was always the leader of my back 4.
Sold him for 35 mil to PSG in my second season.