Most ''unpopular'' clubs officials

At my favorite? Vale e Azevedo. At Porto, Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa, although nobody there really hates him. They love him for knowing that he paid 70% of their Leagues won.

Dennerly "Who's he again?"
Sir Roy Gardner "Doesn't do failure"
Keith Todd "Mariner Fan"
Paul Stapleton "The wig"
Kagami "The master of lies"
Synan "Yes Kagami-Sun"
Wrathall "Billy Butlin"

Those 7 ruined our proud football club, and put our 124 year history on the line with a failed World Cup Bid- The reason why were bottom of League One and have no money is because of them. Every Argyle fan hates them with a passion..

I get the distinct impression that Mr. Kenwright is becoming increasingly unpopular with us Everton fans lol. Some of it is a bit harsh. He has put quite a bit into the club, and loves it with a passion, and is desperately trying to get a buyer, who he feels won't ruin the club with debt problems etc. However, you can't build the future of a club with just passion unfortunately.

Gianni Paladini. Got sent death threats

Peter Ridsdale
That is all
He may be on your hate list, but at the moment he's working 24/7 to save my football club from going out of business- Understand the hate though.

I think that Svagusa from Hajduk was pretty unpopular, though I really don't see why, from what I know he didn't do anything bad and he tried to improve the club in the winter transfer market. Because of Kerum we FAILED!

At Middlesbrough I'd say it's Keith Lamb.

I think it's a bit harsh, he's done some excellent things for the club; Instrumental in signing Juninho, Robson, Gazza, Tuncay, Ravanelli, Viduka, Yakubu, Hasselbaink, Overlooked the upgrade to the youth academy, the move to the Riverside etc etc.

But he's also done some ridiculous things; Signing Alves against Southgate's wishes, offering Strachan the job when Southate was still in charge, offering Strachan the job, the Forlan affair, the Ziege affair, the numerous contracts he's failed to bother negotiating until other clubs come sniffing on the free and more.

On the fence.

Uli Hoeneß. Partly as a Dortmund fan, but also because he is just a ****. He is always making stupid comments.

Before the Bayern - Dortmund game he was saying that player for player Bayern is stronger in every way, which is a load of bullshit. For one, Dortmund's defense is about 1902384719023847 times better than Bayerns at the moment.

Then before the Germany - Australia friendly (which we won) he was saying that Australia where no better than a Budesliga B team.

Last edited:
Luckily Sunderland don't have anyone like that ^^) Used to hate Bob Murray, though

rosella sensi (AS ROMA) has been quite unpopular during the last years, in spite of good performances by the team. the fans just felt she could have done that bit more that would have secured us at least a couple of championships instead of 5 second places